Meeting Bendy.

****When me and Bendy first met****

Rikki: *coming back from a dance conpitition and walking down the street at sunset by herself**

*what I was wearing* *except the shoes were flip flops*

Rikki: *sees an old abandoned cartoon workshop* hmm... I wonder what... *hears something crash from inside the factory* woah! I better go check it out... *runs inside* *there were broken windows, glass all over the floor, and a giant ink machine in the middle of the room she was in* huh? *ears perk up when she hears something move from behind her* *turns around* *sees something hiding behind a shelf* *walks over to the shelf* hello? Is there someone there? I promise I won't hurt you!

Bendy: *slowly steps out from behind the shelf* Hey there! *waves and smiles*

Rikki: *smiles* hey! What's your name?

Bendy: Bendy! Bendy the ink demon! Nice to meet ya!

Rikki: An ink demon? Hmm... I'll have to ask Sammy and DeanO about that one... Well, Bendy, I'm Rikki the hedgehog! Pleasure to meet you! *shakes his hand* *thinks to herself* hmm..... His hand feels different... I can feel his feelings..... He's upset about something... and he's sad... and angry... What happened to this workshop? Why is he here? Why is he alone? Who created him? He's a cartoon, so, he was obviously drawn, and he came to life... and, an ink demon? Who would've known...

Bendy: Nice to meet ya, Rikki!

Rikki: You too, Bendy. So, can I ask you a few questions?

Bendy: Sure! We can go into the machine room! *smiles even wider*

Rikki: *smiles and nodds* Okay.

*In the machine room*

Bendy: *sits down next to her on the floor* *smiles at Rikki* So, Rikki, whatch ya wanna talk about on this fine day?

Rikki: *thinks to herself again* He's so adorible! And he's so nice! *stops thinking to herself and smiles* So, Bendy, Why are you here, a-all alone? I mean, do you have anyone else here with you?

Bendy: *shakes his head no* Our creator lied to us. We meant everything to him. But he turned on us. He killed my best friend Boris, he locked up Alice, and I turned into something terrible.Now This place is known as 'Bendy and the ink machine' no one comes here anymore now. Everyone was always afraid of me, just because I'm a demon, and I drown people in my ink that comes from this ink machine. But I like you, so, I won't kill you, Rikki. *blushes* *does this cute smile*

Rikki: *thinks to herself again* what is it with me and being friends with murderers??? But anyways.. HOLY CHAOS!! He blushed!! That is so cute!!! Oh great, now I'm probably blushing now too... crap... I am...

Bendy: I'm sorry...

Rikki: No no no! It's okay! I kill people too... but only people who deserve it. So, I know your pain, Bendy.

Bendy: *smiles* Thanks!

Rikki: How old are you?

Bendy: Somwhere around sixteen or seventeen. Why?

Rikki: *blushes and smiles* I am seventeen...

Bendy: Really? *smiles*

Rikki: *looks at the floor and nodds* If you want to come home with me, you can.

Bendy: *does a cute little dance* Really!?

Rikki: *giggles and blushes more* Yep! Come on, let's go!

Bendy: Yay! *walks with her to her house*

**At Rikki's place**

Rikki: *unlocks her hut door and walks in* Slender!? Slender!?