The Bendy break-up

The story of when me and Bendy broke up.

Rikki: *sitting next to Bendy at the workshop*

Bendy: *holding her hand*

Alice: *walks in all pretty and stuff*

Rikki: WHAT!?! ALICE!?! WHAT THE F-

Bendy: Hey, Alice... *walks over to her* *leans in to kiss her right in front of Rikki*

Rikki: *jaw drop* *her whole eyes turned black* *slapps Bendy in the face and then smacks Alice in the face* *screams* *runs out of the workshop crying her eyes out*

Be *runs toward Circus Baby's pizzeria, otherwise known as 'Circus Baby's Pizza world' *runs inside*

Circus Baby: *was standing on her stage* *turns around when she hears Rikki coming towards her* Hey Bestie!!

Rikki: *runs up to her* *slams into her with a hug* *cries her eyes out*

Circus Baby: Oh! *takes her to the floor*

Rikki: *sits up* B-bendy ch-ch-cheated o-on me w-with A-alice!! *cries* *hugs her again*

Circus Baby: Oh, Rikki.... *strokes her quills*

Rikki: B-Baby... I don't know how much more of this I can take!! I n-need someone who... won't betray me, and won't hurt me, or... make me go so crazy!!

Circus Baby: *sad look* *smiles* Rikki, I guess this is the time to tell you what i've been meaning to tell you.

Rikki: What is it? *sniff*

Circus Baby: *takes a deep breath* Rikki, I Love You- more than friends. I want you to be mine. I love you to death, Rikki. I don't know if you like girls or not, but... I love you...

Rikki: *wide eyes that are filled with tears of joy* Really!? I've had a crush on you, too, Baby! I love you too!

Circus Baby: *tears of joy too* Really!? Will you be my girlfriend, Rikki!?

Rikki: YES!!

Circus baby: *smiles* *laughs* *hugs Rikki*

Funtime Freddy: Heh. Rikki? Really, Circus Baby? *walks up to her* *slaps her in the face*

Circus baby: Ah!

Rikki: *eyes turn purple with black rings* *then turns into animatronic Rikki.

Rikki----P.S., I'm not a fox, I'm a wolf. I drew a picture, so, I'll show you what I really look like. Anyways,

Rikki: W-*sparks*w-wanna play, Freddy?? Funtime Freddy: *starts to look scared* you can turn into an animatronic now? Hm. Hey, Bon-Bon! Let's make this fun! We're gonna go say hi to the new friend!

Bon-Bon: uhh... Freddy, calm down. Just go back to your stage!

Funtime Freddy: I'm good. *starts walking towards Rikki* *then stops and looks at Circus Baby* *starts walking towards Circus Baby* *kicks Circus Baby in the stomach*

Circus Baby: *sparks and falls over turning off and laying on the ground*

Rikki: *her animatronic robotic eyes were now black other than her red pupils* Circus Baby!!! *teleports really fast right behind of Freddy* *grabs his bottom jaw, and then the top of his head* *pulls apart his bottom jaw, ripping his jaw off, causing it to spark and make twitchy noises*

Funtime Freddy: AHH!!

Bon-Bon: Oh god...

Funtime Freddy: *keeps walking toward Rikki*

Rikki: *smirks* *teleports really fast right in front of him* *sticks her claws and part of her hand up the bottom of his head* *rips out his wires, calculating circuits, and his facial scanners*

Funtime Freddy: *glitches* E-Error 404 E-Error... Sh-Shutting down.... *shuts down and dies*

Rikki: *turns back into hedgehog Rikki* *runs over to Circus Baby* BABY!? *sits her up* Baby?? *tear runs down her cheek* *notices she just shut down* Oh, your just shut down... *opens her face compartment* *turns her on* *closes her face compartment*

Circus Baby: *turns on* Rikki? Rikki! *starts crying* *hugs her*

Rikki: *hugs back*

Circus Baby: *looks at the dead Funtime Freddy on the floor* Oh... wow... thanks...*blushes*

Rikki: *smile*

Circus Baby: *sad look* Funtime foxy, Funtime Freddy, they both beat me a lot. Every day. Their not my friends. Foxy, she just thinks I like Freddy. I don't!! I like you!! And every time she hurts me, she tells Freddy that I did it to myself to make it look like Foxy did it. Even though she's the one that's always damaging me. Ballora's the only one who doesn't hurt me here. I don't like Freddy. I never did. I like you. *smiles*

Rikki: *glares at the dead Funtime Freddy* They won't hurt you anymore. And if Foxy hurts you again, She'll be put in the same condition Freddy's in at the moment. *smiles* *hugs her* *after 15 minutes, she stopped hugging*

Circus Baby: Rikki, you want to spend the night here?

Rikki: *nodds*

Circus baby: *lays down on the stage with Rikki* Night, Rikki. *smiles*

Rikki: *smiles* *lays down* Night, Baby.

Circus baby: *sleep mode*

Rikki: *falls asleep*

*************************

THANKYOU FOR READING!!