Shaaadow.....

Rikki's POV

I couldn't stop thinking about Shadow. about what he's done to me, about how he's giving me nightmares, about how he made my mind shatter, about how he made my heart wither away, about how he's giving Baby nightmares now... "Oh no... no... no!! I can't let my darkside come out!! She'll kill him!! I... Can't let... her... OuT... HaHeHAhehHAhA!! LeTS PlAy A GaMe, Sh_SHaDow... HAhaHahaHa..." I cocked my head back and tears started to run down my face as I laughed. I took my kitchen knife I had in the sleeve of my white hoodie, and cut a smile from my mouth to my temple on each side of my mouth. Blood started to trickle down my face. I slowly walked toward Shadow's house. Baby was still asleep. I walked toward Shadow's front door and opened it silently. I walked upstairs to his room to see him sleeping. I stood over him and raised my knife above my head. "SwEeT DrEAms S-ShAdoW! HA HA HA HA HA!" I stabbed him repeadetly in the chest, leaving his white chest fur stained red. he screamed in pain, so I used my hand to cover his mouth. I stabbed him 3 times in the chest and then, I stuck my white gloved hand in his blood and wrote in blood on his wall in huge bold letters, "SO WHAT IF I'M CRAZY? THE BEST PEOPLE ARE" I smirked at Shadow's dead body, that now lay on the floor, and walked out of his house. I went back into my house, and checked on Baby. she slept softly breathing. I smiled and went into the laundry room. I poured a gallon of bleach in the washer, and then threw my white hoodie and my gloves in it, along with some laundry soap. and then I took my knife, cleaned it, and put it back on the top shelf of my closet. then I went into the bathroom, cleaned up my mouth, and healed my mouth with my healing powers. and took my shirt off, exposing my red sports bra, I got some comfy shorts on, and layed down next to Baby. Circus Baby knows I kill people. And she doesn't mind. I've killed Shadow a couple of times, but Lemons always brings him back to life. I kissed Circus Baby on the lips, while she slept, and I soon fell asleep. I woke up in the morning to a call from Lemons. I picked up my phone and answered it. "You killed him again?"

I sighed and answered "Yes."

Lemons sighed. "Alright. I'll bring him back to life later. bye Rikki."

"bye." I hung up. Circus Baby woke up after I hung up with Lemons.

"Hey, what's up?" She said while rubbing her face as she woke up.

"I killed Shadow again, and Lems is gonna bring him back later."
Circus Baby smiled and shook her head. "Rikki, you are insane."

I grinned and pinned her down. "I know~"

She giggled. "Rikki..."
I just kissed her, bit her metal neck a little bit, causing her to gasp, then I got up, and ran off making her chase after me.