Bendy broke up with me

Alright,  4 weeks after the Bendy and Lemons problem, me and Bendy were together for 4 months, until he cheated on me with Alice angel. And now I'm with this beautiful animatronic, Circus baby. now, I'mma write a story. I'll write the story of me and Bendy's break up after this one.

(Rikki 4 months later)

Rikki-- Lemons, I have breaking news. Bendy was cheating on me with Alice. He shattered my brain and my heart. Boris brought her back to life. Anyways, I'm with Circus Baby now, Baby is for short.. Here's a picture of her.

Rikki-- I know, I know, I'm with a girl...anyways, Imma write a story. We went to another planet- not earth, but another planet that had the exact same new york, except for hedgehogs and monsters and stuff. Cool, right? Lemons, and Peter went with Rikki and Circus baby. we went in a plane, and when we landed, well... let me just write the story.

*********

Rikki: *runs into the living room* BABY!!

Circus Baby: *smiles even wider* *turns around* Aye!

Rikki: *smiles really wide* WE HAVE 4 TICKETS TO GO TO NEW YORK!!!! EEEEEEEEK!!

Circus baby: four, huh? You gonna invite that red spider guy and Lems to come too?

Rikki: *nodds* I ALREADY DID!!! OUR FLIGHT'S IN 30 MINUTES, SO GET PACKED!!!

Circus Baby: *nodds* *packs bags for her and Rikki*

Rikki: ALRIGHT! LET'S GO!! *snatches her hand and draggs her to the airport*

Lemons: *when they meet her and Peter there* Hey Rik!!! Hey Circus Baby!!! Excited?

Rikki: HELL YEAH!!!

Captain of plane: BOARD THE PLANE EVERYONE!!!!

Rikki Lemons Circus baby and Peter: *walk onto the plane*

Rikki: *sits next to Circus Baby on the plane* *puts her earbuds in* *dozes off on Baby's shoulder*

Circus Baby: *goes into sleep mode for the plane ride*

Lemons: *sits next to Peter* *puts her earbuds in*

Peter: *puts headphones on*

Rikki: *starts listening to "welcome to new york" by taylor swift*

Lemons: *listening to the same thing*

Peter: *listening to who knows what.*

***After the flight was done***

Rikki: Alright, we're here.

Lemons: Let's go shopping! Ya know, get the new york kinda style!

Rikki: *nodds* *walks into a ear piercing shop with Lemons*

Rikki got 3 of these in each ear.

Lemons got 4 of these in each ear.

**

Rikki: *points to a clothing store across the street after they got their piercings*

Lemons: *smiles* *walks in the store with Rikki and Circus baby*

Rikki: *sees a white and grey striped short crop top and a jacket that looked exactly like Sans' jacket, only it was greyish blue. And then sees a pair of white ripped jean booty shorts. And sees a pair of blue converses* *buys her outfit*

Lemons: *finds a very dark blue small vest and a spiderman crop top and grey jeans and some white roller skates*

Circus Baby: *finds a small blue crop top and skirt*