The movie.

Moonlight the echidna

______________________________________

*after they get the master emrald and save mobius*

_______________________________________

*Silver, Shadow, Blaze, Rikki, Lemons, and Knux have movie night (Sonic the werehog)

_______________________________________

*at Shadz's house*

Rikki: *on the couch next to Lemons and Shadow*

Silver: hey guys! I got this new movie to celebrate! It's called night of the werehog! Ouuuuuuuuuuuu!

Shadow: really? Where did you get it?

Silver: some guy in a red and black cloak with a skii mask that kept threatening me if I didn't buy the movie from him. And I'm gonna start to movie and go make the popcorn."

Shadow: mmkay."

Rikki: well ya don't see that every day...

Lemons: wait, a dude in a black and red cloak and a skii mask? Why the hell would you buy that from a guy who dresses like that? And was probley trying to get rid of it after he stole it.

Silver: *shruggs* hey Shadow, Sonic's in the kitchen. He said something about, 'his toaster is broken, so he's borrowing yours."

Shadow: WHAT!? OH NO YOU DON'T SONIC!!

Sonic: hey Shadow, can I borrow this? Yes? Thanks! See ya!

Shadow: NO YOU DON'T!! DROP THE TOASTER AND GET OUT!!!- HEY! THAT'S ONLY HALF OF WHAT I SAID TO DO!! GET BACK HERE AND PUT THE TOASTER DOWN!! grrrrr

Rikki & Lemons: *giggles*

Knuckles: lemons I'm scared *scoots closer to her*

Lemons: get off of me before I hurt you *punches his shoulder*

Blaze: it's ok knuckles you can hod my hand if ya want

Knuckles: realy

Blaze: no

*the movie scared the crap out of Knuckles*

Knuckles: AHHHH!! *pees on the floor*

Lemons: *starts laghing like crazy*

Silver: *comes back into the room* aye, did someone spill Lemonade? Eh, it's alright, i'll just get a paper towel. *starts wiping it up* man this sure is a lotta lemonade were you guys shareing or somthin pointing at lemons shadow and Rikki. Wait, why is this lemonade so warm?

Lemons: ha ha ha lemonade ha ha ha ha lemons h aha ha ha pee get it

Rikki: uh lems I think ya lost it