killing mephillies

This is the pic of Lemons he was holding

This is the pic of Lemons he was holding. (sry I couldn't size the picture..)

The picture of Rikki he was holding

The picture of Rikki he was holding. (sry couldn't size the picture...)

Rikki: *looking at Mephillies's past* *gasp* *eyes turn red with green rings*

*************************************

At mephy's house*

Rikki: *In the dark corner of Mephillies's room*

Mephillies: *sleeping*

Rikki: *raises knife* *goes back into the corner when he wakes up*

Mephillies: *wakes up* *gets up* *goes to a little shelf* *pick up a picture of lemons, and picture of rikki * *looks at them both* *cries* oh why, what is wrong with me *sighs* *cries*

Rikki: *puts knife in her sleeve of her white hoodie* Mephillies?

Mephillies: *turns around* Rikki? What are you doing here? *wipes tears*

Rikki: hey, it's going to be alright... *huggs*

Mephillies: thanks Rikki.

Rikki: do you miss lems

Mephillies: yah

Rikki: can I tell you something?

Mephillies: *nodds*

Rikki: 🎵 *sings this* ever since I could remember, everything inside of me, just wanted to fit in. OH OH OH. I was never one for pertenders, everything I tried to be, just wouldn't settle in. OH OH OH. If I told you what I was, would you turn your back on me? And if I seem dangerous, would you be scared? I get the feeling just because, everything I touch isn't dark enough. If this problem lies in meeeeee.....

I'M ONLY A GIRL, WITH A CHAMBER THAT'S GOT ME! I'M TAKING A STAND, TO ESCAPE WHAT'S INSIDE ME! A MONSTER, A MONSTER, I'VE TURNED INTO A MONSTER! A MONSTER, A MONSTER AND IT KEEPS GETTING STRONGER!! *kills Mephy*

Rikki: *cries while still singing* Can I clear my mind, if i'm different from the rest? Do I have to run and hide? *looks at bloody hands*

***********************************************