Club Rush

"What clubs will you join Stella?" Coral asks.

"Photography and Speech and Debate." she replies plainly. "You?"

"Hmm... I don't know... I will have to see. Oh, but definitely the fashion club! What about you Linda?"

"No clue whatsoever. I might not do one this year and wait till next year. Are you guys doing any sports this year?"

"Nah. Exercise is not for me." Stella says. 

"I will join the dance club," says Coral.

"Dance isn't a sport, we've been over this." Stella says coolly.

"Yes it is!" Coral argues. "You move, you sweat, look, even GAMING is considered a sport, and you don't move anything but your fingers, so dance is DEFINITELY a sport."

"Whatever you say." Stella says indifferently. "Are you doing a sport Linda?"

"I think I'll wait till next year."

"Why?"

"Just to get used to the workload of all honors."

"That makes sense, good decision, since you put your all into everything you do, and you would stress yourself way to much if you take on athletics in addition to academics and arts your first year. Take it easy." Stella advices.

"Yep, exactly my thought." Linda says. "Still, I will be looking today during Club Rush to see what there is for next year."

"Smart, very like you." Coral remarks. "Anyway, the bell is about to ring, so let's pack up our homework."

"You mean your COPY work and our homework?" Stella points out.

"Hehehe..."

"Don't give her such a hard time Stella." Linda smiles. 

"Yeah yeah..." Stella mutters.

The bell rings and the three go to their respective classes. The day passes, and they all sit and look forward to lunch, which is when Club Rush would take place. After what seems like an eternity, the lunch bell finally rings. Linda, Coral and Stella jump out of their seats and run to their decided meeting spot for today. They arrive at the spot a few seconds after the bell.

"Alright! Let's start this excursion!" Linda says. "Whose trial shall we follow first?"

"How about Stella's?" Coral suggests.

"Fine with me!" Stella says, unable to hide her excitement. They all follow her to the speech and debate stand.

"I would like to join." Stella says casually.

"She's a true pro at this," Coral whispers.

"Alright, please take this application form and fill it out, and sign here please. Here is the flyer with information you'll want to know for our first meeting." The club promoter tells her. Stella follows all the instructions, and in no time she is done and signed up.

"Alright, now photography right?" Linda says.

"Y...yeah..."

"You already filled out the form so it'll be quick." Coral points out.

"Y..yeah..."

"Oh right! Isn't that guy you like part of this club?"

"Shhh!!! Coral!" Linda warns sternly.

Stella just blushes shyly and looks down.

They arrive at the booth, and Coral pushes Stella towards the counter. Stella's quick skills seemed to have vanished, and she just put down the paper.