Secret Admirer?

"What's that?" Coral asks.

"Oh, this? I don't know myself..." Stella says.

"Let's read it!" Coral says.

"But it might be private!" Linda says.

"Yeah... you're right. Read it and if it's something we should know, tell us." Coral corrects herself.

Stella takes the note and reads it to herself.

"You are an amazing person. You are not invisible, and an inspiration to me and I know, also many others. I wish I could tell this to you in person, but I know you like someone else. Still, I am here for you anytime you need me. If you want to write to me, then write a letter or a note, like this one, and go to Blossom Park. Under the 3rd tree in the street, when entering from the west, you will see a small door. Put your letter in there, and you'll receive an answer the next day. Only come between 2 and 8 PM. Please do not come to the tree earlier. Anyhow, know you are not alone. You can always talk to me.

Sincerely,

Your Secret Admirer"

Stella was amazed. She had an admirer? She had never had one in her whole life! This was news! But however much she wanted to share it with her friends, she felt that this was better to be kept to herself. She did not want to break the trust of her 'Secret Admirer'. She decided to keep it to herself.

"I want to keep this to myself..." Stella says softly.

"Bumme-"

"We completely understand." Linda interrupts Coral. "We won't press more on the matter. So Coral, did you do your French homework? Better copy now than in class. You don't want yesterday's incident to happen again."

"Yeah, yeah.... Can I borrow yours?"

"Yes, just remember to mix up the words a bit so it is not an exact copy."

"Got it!" Coral says, vigorously copying Linda's work.

"Coral... What do you do when you have an admirer?" Stella asks hesitantly.

"Huh? Where'd that come from? You have one?"

"I am asking hypothetically."

"Ahh... Well, I usually don't do anything... Umm... be nice to them? But ignore them also..."

"Wow, that's contradicting..."

"I can't really explain it. Still... Why do you want to know?"

"Hypothetically I said, gosh."

"Got it got it... No need to get all fed up! I am going to continue my work now."

"Linda, want to come to the lunch line with me?" Stella asks.

"Sure!" Linda says standing up. "Let's go!"

They walk to the lunch line. Grayson happens to be standing in front with Wesley and Logan.

"Oh! Hi Linda!!!"

"Heya." Linda says.

"What a coincidence! Good opportunity for us to talk~!"

"Yeah.. sure."

"Oh! You're Stella from the project right?" Logan says.

"Yeah, that's me." She says indifferently.

From a distance Evan is staring in her direction. "Sigh... she is so cool... I wonder if she's read my letter yet..."

"So Stella? Did you do your part of the project yet?"