30:"Don't die."

"Well, I think it's safe to say I will never forget this date." I said as we walked to the hotel. The sun was gone, replaced by the moon and the stars. My hand was in Brody's as I stood close to him. The boardwalk was abandoned, other than Brody and I.

"What makes you so sure?" Was his response. I could feel his body heat radiating off of him.

"Well for starters, we aren't even in America. You took me on a cliff-side picnic, then we went surfing, and then you booked reservations for this beautiful restaurant. Not only that, but you also pretended to choke on your food and made an old lady insult me."

Brody gave me a shocked expression. "I did not force that sweet old lady into anything!"

"You're right. Maybe I'm just not a likeable person," I replied teasingly. Brody's grip on my hand tightened as he pulled me closer.

"That's false. You're a very likeable person." Brody replied.

I giggled in response, leaning into his arm.

---

We made our way back to the hotel around eleven and Brody dropped me off at my door. As soon as I closed the door behind me, I was welcomed by Andy. Her hands were on her hips. She was dressed in SpongeBob pajama pants and a black T-shirt.

"I would tell you I was worried about you, but I would be lying." She said monotonously before turning to her bed.

I let out a laugh. "Well thank you for the concern, Andy. It really means a lot to me."

"Whatever, Vaughn. So, how was your date?" She sighed, pulling the blankets up to her chin.

I made my way over to my dresser and changed into a T-shirt and shorts. When I finished, I jumped into bed.

"It was fun. Brody choked and an old woman told me I disappointed her." I giggled at the memory.

Andy rolled over my way and stared at me for a moment. "Do I even want to know?" She replied, her eyebrows drawing together.

"Probably not."

And with that, Andy reached over and turned our lamp off, leaving us in complete darkness.

---

I woke up the following day with a smile on my face. Last night's events replayed at least ten times before I decided to shoot Brody a text.

Me: Good morning, Brody-boy:)

I pushed the white blankets away from me and stretched, yawning in the process. My muscles ached from surfing yesterday, but I welcomed the soreness.

I changed into a pair of jean shorts and a navy and white striped bandeau.