Dear Reader

This is a personal thank you from the bottom of my heart. Thank you to the people who were there when I only had 200 reads, 500 reads, 1000 reads. You guys are the ones who got the ball rolling. Thank you to the readers who were there for me when I first hit 10,000 reads, 25,000 reads and so forth. I was 13 when I first began writing Picture Perfect. It started in my head, something I just imagined after I finished my work in class or when I was laying in my bed at night. Then I found you amazing people. I put my story out there and at first I thought it didn't matter and that my story was stupid. I almost deleted Picture Perfect so many times. It could have gone so many ways. But I'm so happy with how it turned out. I'm so happy with each and every character I created from the ground up. Every detail in the plot. Everything. But I couldn't have done it without every single one of you. You will forever hold my heart.

In two months I turn 16! At the moment I am at 89,100 reads:) the very best birthday present would be to hit 100,000 reads on/around my birthday! You guys have been such major supporters throughout my journey and I know in my heart we can hit 100k before Thanksgiving of 2019!!! Please share my story ❤️ maybe my story will help someone, maybe it will heal someone.

I am also thinking about a giveaway! Please let me know what you think about that and what should be included in the giveaway:)

I love every single one of you. You are all giant blessings in my life. Thank you for all of the love and support!

xoxo, elizabeth-archer ❤️❤️