3 - Disgusting

It's been over a year since the day I met Zeldris, he was basically my best friend now and today he was supposed to visit me.

I heard a knock on the door and my heart pounded against my chest in excitement as I ran towards it.

I flung the door open and immediately I was wrapped into a hug and I laughed.

"I missed you too Zeldris" I said with a small smile and we soon released from the hug, he shut the door behind him as I sat down.

All I was simply wearing was a baggy shirt and some shorts.

The shirt was tight in the boob area but I figured my boobs weren't that big but I was soo wrong, I had an amazing body and a big bottom and big boobs according to the ladies I had talked to at the grocery store when I went.

At the moment I was currently unemployed but I was working on getting myself a job.

"You look good~" I heard Zeldris say and suddenly I was pinned to the couch, my hands above my head as his eyes roamed by body.

I wasn't going to lie and say I didn't like Zeldris but I didn't think he liked me back.

Soon enough I felt a pair of lips on mine, they were soft and sweet and very captivating.

After some time I was panting and laying on the floor with a thin sheet over my bare body.

Zeldris laid next to me as he smiled, I don't know how we ended up on the floor.

He moved to grab his boxers when suddenly my door was flung open and I grabbed the sheet quickly as I sat up and covered my bare body.

In front of me was a pink haired girl named Melascula, I only knew her because she was from the Ten Commandments and Zeldris had told me she was obsessed with him.

"So this is where you run off to~ doing this with a human isn't what I expected from you" she spoke and shut the door with the black magic that surrounded her.

She set herself down on her feet as she examined me.

"Disgusting"

I felt my heart pound as if it was going to burst at any moment.

Fear wasn't an emotion I felt at all, I was feeling anger since she decided to interrupt my time with Zeldris.