36 - Not A Monster

Everyone just looked at me and I felt so disgusted with myself.

I wiped my tears and looked at everyone.

Suddenly Scarlet jumped out of Meliodas' arms.

She slowly approached me and I kind of backed away, "what're you doing?" I asked her.

"You saved me~" she smiled and I frowned.

"I'm a monster" I whispered and she touched my face with her hand.

She leaned her forehead against mine and her smile grew, "no you're my best friend" she said loudly and shut her eyes.

I shut my eyes too and suddenly I felt all my cuts healing, air was swishing around us and finally it stopped.

I immediately wrapped my arms around and smiled, "thank you" I whispered and felt a tear come out of my eye as we released.

She wiped it and smiled then I stood.

"Time to celebrate!" Meliodas said and Zeldris hugged me tightly.

My heart pounded as I looked at my hand, I had been feeling sick lately and I did some magic and it revealed I was pregnant.

Zeldris wasn't home since he was hanging out with Meliodas.

I raced to the tavern and told the girls about it.

"Yes! Finally we've all been waiting" Merlin cheered and I smiled.

Ban lifted me up since he heard the news.

"This baby is going to have a great family like Scarlet does" he told me and I blushed.

We had banners everywhere that said 'we're having a baby' so we could surprise Zeldris.

After waiting Diane yelled, "they're coming" everyone went to hide.

I hid with Ban and King behind the bar.

"Shh" King whispered as Ban giggled.

I slapped his arm and suddenly we heard the door open and the lights flicker on.

"What? Who's pregnant?" I heard Zeldris asked and I stood then everyone came out of their hiding spots.

"Surprise" I said quietly and walked around the bar.

Scarlet was with them and ran towards them, "I'm gonna have a cousin!" She yelled and I nodded.

Suddenly I was engulfed in a hug by Zeldris who was crying.

"I'm so happy~"