23 - Shopping & Guest

I woke up and decided to make breakfast for everyone, it's been a month since Elizabeth told us she's pregnant so that makes her 4 months pregnant and we are finding out the gender tomorrow.

Everyone had decided to sleep here before the big day and I agreed because Zeldris and I could use company.

After I made breakfast I called everyone to wake up and I went off to brush my teeth.

When I finished I walked over to the table and I saw how everyone was talking eagerly but then stopped when I got there.

My brows furrowed but they just continued talking so I shrugged it off.

I grabbed the dishes and began washing them as a small yawn escaped my mouth.

"I'm going to the town, I need to buy food since Ban eats it all!" I yelled and smacked Ban in the back of the head.

He laughed nervously as I grabbed a basket and some money and headed towards the door.

"Elizabeth can you go with her?" Meliodas whispered and then she was right by my side.

I smiled and we soon made it to stores where I bought lots of stuff to keep in my fridge so I could be prepared and not have my boyfriend starve.

"Do you really love Lord Zeldris?" She asked me all of a sudden and I felt my heart pound just by the mention of his name.

I nodded as I sighed in content and we walked around town, "he's my world and I would do anything to keep him happy, healthy and alive" I said.

A wedding was taking place and I grabbed Elizabeth's hand and we stood there watching.

"It's Princess Elizabeth Liones and Lady Y/n, they're at my wedding!" The lady yelled and we laughed.

We ended up taking pictures with the couple and their families then we had to go back.

On our way back I saw a shadow lurking around.

"Elizabeth stay behind me" I whispered and she looked beyond worried.

I handed her the basket and then suddenly the figure ran towards us and I used my demon powers to make chains.

"Arthur?" I asked as he laughed nervously.

"What are you doing here?" I asked as I let him out of the chains, "I'm here for the wedding"

Wedding?

What wedding is he talking about?