35 - Demons Are Monsters (pt 2)

Estarossa shoved his hand into my chest and crushed two hearts, how many hearts was that?

Four hearts down and six more to go, I won't be dying anytime soon.

I pulled his hand out and twisted it and grabbed an object from the floor and pushed it straight through him, now that's five hearts destroyed.

I used Ark on Monspeet and Derieri and their bodies got destroyed so I stomped on all the hearts.

I turned and saw Scarlet watching us and she was crying.

Suddenly I felt two sharp things shove into my body and I turned to see Jassie her face was fucked up from me smashing some of it in.

Six hearts holy fuck!

I need to hurry.

Blood was covering my body and I turned and kicked her back and she smashed against the cube which shocked her.

I used magic to go inside of her and crush all her hearts and she died, I'm such a monster.

Lastly was Estarossa, I sauntered towards him and grabbed my scythe and pierced it into his second to last heart.

Then I grabbed his last heart and smiled at him, "you're helping me survive so thanks" I said and I shoved the heart into my chest and used 'sacrifice' which was a spell I made for me but it would be necessary for Scarlet too and my baby if I ever have one.

This made it so I good get all my hearts back, I needed a demon sacrifice.

"Absolute cancel" I raised my hand and the cube was gone.

I was covered in blood and my clothes was tattered, I still had holes where they had pierced my hearts.

My wobbly legs made me approach my friends and I fell on the floor from exhaustion.

Tears were falling down my face, I'm a monster!

Scarlet probably thinks I'm a monster.