27 - Mine

Her soul was kept in a jar that I randomly found at home, I put a magic spell on it so no one except me could release her.

Today we were just planning for the wedding.

I was beyond excited to be getting married to Zeldris.

"Come on, Meliodas asked if you could work" Zeldris told me which made me roll my eyes but I got ready anyways.

When I was on my way to work I noticed Zeldris was walking beside me.

"And why are you coming?" I asked him as I crossed my arms.

"You forgot this" he said and handed me the purple scarf, a blush appeared on my face as he smirked.

I had to wear that scarf over my shirt since some of the buttons didn't want to button up.

The rest of the way I ignore him and we finally made it.

Waiting tables wasn't easy, there was always the pervert or the person who kept changing their order.

"Actually make that one cup of ale and no meat pie" the man said and I nodded but on the inside I was fuming with anger.

I gave the meat pie to Hawk and the ale to Zeldris who was just sitting there!

As I passed by a table all I heard was, "woah she's really hot especially with that body"

I rolled my eyes but then suddenly there was legs wrapped around my waist and hands squeezing my breasts.

"Aah~" I yelled as a blush overcame my face and the guys looked at me.

"Well fellas, this is mine~" I heard Zeldris say and the men walked out.

"Get off of me!" I yelled but he simply stopped and rested his head on my back.

"No"

For the rest of the day I was stuck with Zeldris being wrapped around my body and touching me every time someone made a comment about my body and that was a lot of times.