30 - Baby Girl

"Come on, Elizabeth said she wanted to see us" I told Zeldris and he smiled.

Out of no where he picked me up and used his black magic to take flight and we where there in less than a second.

"Aunty Y/n! Uncle Zeldris!" I heard a familiar voice yell.

It's been four years since the baby was born and Zeldris and I had gotten married, we were actually trying for a baby.

"Scarlet!" I yelled and she ran into my arms.

I stood with her and we walked into the tavern where everyone else was, Ban was drinking but he wasn't drunk.

"Hey, did you hear about the Commandments?~" Zeldris whispered to Meliodas and they went off to talk.

I took Scarlet to Elizabeth and Diane and Merlin joined us.

"She's so adorable I can't get over it~" I said as I squished her cheeks and she giggled, she had blond hair and her eyes were a mix of blue and green.

She sat on the table and we all sat in the chairs of the table.

Merlin entertained her by making small snowflakes fall on her head.

"So when are you planning on having children?" I asked Diane and Merlin and they both blushed.

Diane has been with King for over a year now and Merlin has been with Escanor for two.

They shrugged and I bursted out into fits of laughter then Scarlet joined with her small little giggles.

"Go on and play with Hawk now love" Elizabeth said to the little girl and she nodded.

Hawk was still tiny and that's why little Scarlet loved playing with him.

My eyes immediately went to Meliodas and Zeldris who were whispering about something, "what do you think they're talking about?"

I looked at Elizabeth since she had spoken.

"I don't know for sure but it has to do with the Commandments" I whispered to the girls.

Suddenly we heard a small scream of pain and us girls immediately bolted outside.

I saw Scarlet and she was holding her leg that had blood dripping from it, my eyes wandered to see Melascula and I growled.

Suddenly I was in my demon form.

"Elizabeth heal her and don't let her look" I ordered and heard Zeldris and Meliodas run outside