11 - Like Ban loves Elaine

Elizabeth immediately healed me up and I let out a breath of relief.

"Y/n please let's go~" he tried but I cut him off as I shut my eyes and cried.

My breath hitched and then I spoke, "I know you still love her. And I'm okay with that" I truly wasn't but I wanted him happy.

Zeldris tensed and my heart skipped two beats, I wanted so badly for him to leave me be.

"No I don't" he argued but I turned to him.

"It's okay~ you don't have to lie. Like Ban still loves Elaine you still love Gelda" I said and I felt my heart crack.

As I looked at him I blushed and shut my eyes as tears fell down my face.

"I'll still love you even if you prefer her but I don't want to see you right now" I said and Diane helped me stand.

Zeldris looked at me in confusion.

He then began to stutter out a statement, "wait~ no Y/n please" his voice cracked a little.

I had to stay strong, he didn't love me, he loves Gelda.

My smile faded as I turned to see him on his knees but I shook my head and Diane walked me to the back.

Please tell me I made the right decision.

It's been a couple days since I've stayed at the tavern, according to Ban Zeldris has been staying in my home looking completely heartbroken.

"Come on, we thought Elizabeth was just a human so we should try and test out magic with you" King smiled and I nodded happily.

We walked outside of the tavern and all of my friends walked out to watch, "okay I'll attack and see if some of your reflexes kick in, if not Meliodas will interfere got it?" He asked and I nodded as I took a deep breathe.

As soon as he was about to start I was kicked back and I skidded away and felt my body ache in pain as I got scratches from the impact.

I looked up to see Melascula smiling at me, "I think it's about time we fight and I'll kill you before you find out what you are"