18 - I Miss You

As I sat in the bed tears were rolling down my face, I was gripping onto the shirt Zeldris wore just so I could have his scent on it.

"I'm sorry Zeldris" I whispered as I began to think of our memories.

*memory 1*

"I don't think people like me~" Zeldris told me as he looked down.

I walked towards him and lifted his chin with my pointer finger and thumb, "does it matter when you got me?" I asked with an eye closed smile.

Suddenly I felt a pair of lips against mine and I pulled away giggling.

*memory 2*

I fell onto my knees as I faced the ground, scratches littered my body, "Zeldris I can't do it!" I yelled.

He stared at me with a small smile.

"Did I ever give up?" He asked me and I shook my head.

"But I'm not you Zeldris!" I yelled in anger, he sat across from me and I punched his chest but he just hugged me as I cried.

*memory 3*

"Please never fall in love again" he whispered to me as we laid in bed, his head resting between my breast.

I giggled as I messed around with his spiky hair.

"I wouldn't even dream of it" I replied in a whisper as I kissed his forehead softly.

*memory 4*

Zeldris sat on my bed crying, his back towards me and I walked in as he sniffled.

"Why are you crying my love?" I asked as I brought him into my arms.

"Because I never want to lose you" he cried and I hugged him tightly.

*memory 5*

"Zeldris calm down!" I yelled as he approached the guy.

The guy tried to run away but Zeldris caught him by the collar, he had tried to harass me but my boyfriend wasn't having it.

"Don't hurt him~ for me" I whispered the last part and he turned to look at me.

*memory 6*

I saw Zeldris as I had tears in my eyes, I threw myself into his arms and we fell onto the hard floor.

"Don't ever leave me alone like that~ please" I whispered.

He had left me alone in the city and I had almost been raped.

He stiffened but hugged me tightly and it felt like he would never let go, "I promise I won't ever do that again~" he kissed my forehead and I fell asleep in his arms.

*memory over*

"I miss you so much Zeldris" I said as I clutched the shirt in my hands.