32 - Like Mommy And Daddy

Zeldris and I were babysitting Scarlet the next day since Meliodas and Elizabeth wanted to go shopping and apparently that took hours and Elizabeth didn't want Scarlet to see Meliodas grope her.

Scarlet was sitting on the floor with Zeldris as he played around with his black magic, I sat with them and she turned to me.

"What are the Ten Commandments?" She asked us and I eyed Zeldris cautiously.

"Bad people" he whispered.

My hand rested on his thigh as he gave me a sad smile.

"Are they going to hurt us? I heard the Sins talking of it" she informed us and my eyes widened.

"No they won't hurt you and we'll all make sure of it" I whispered and leaned onto Zeldris and he wrapped an arm around me.

Scarlet looked at us with a big smile.

"Are you guys in love like Mommy and Daddy are?" She asked and I nodded.

"So when are you gonna have a baby so I can play with her?"

I choked on my saliva and Zeldris began to laugh loudly.

After some time she just wanted to know about demons and stuff.

"So if you're demons then why aren't you bad?" She asked us, she had lots of questions.

"Just because we were born demons doesn't mean we don't have good in our heart like you~" I said and poked where her heart was.

She had ten hearts like me since she was a demon and a goddess, there was a possibility of her having only one heart like a human but she didn't.

No one knew how many hearts I had but they knew I had at least up to seven because of my demon side, I intended to keep how many hearts we had a secret.

"Hearts" Zeldris corrected.

"You have more then one heart?" She titled her head like Gowther.

I nodded and wrapped her into a hug, "so we can give you much more love" I said and kissed her cheek.