16 - Happiness

I haven't updated in 6 days omg sorry

It's been three days since the incident and I had ended up showing Zeldris my demon side, he told me both sides were 'sexy' and then we got to business.

Anyways, we were all in my small house : Zeldris, Meliodas, Elizabeth, Merlin, Escanor, Ban, King, Diane, Gowther, Arthur, Gilthunder, Howzer and I.

We were all messing around with Merlin's powers and we were just watching people.

It was as a projection screen was on my wall just showing us what was going on.

Suddenly all I heard was the door slam open and there stood Jassie and I felt my heart skip ten beats as she looked at Zeldris.

"Time to take your happiness" she said and suddenly her and Zeldris were gone.

"ZELDRIS!" I yelled and ran towards the door and tried to open it but I got shocked, I was too angry to try and take the spell off.

I screamed and suddenly I was transformed in my demon form.

I felt my hair swish into the air and stay there as I bang on the door and tried to open it

My eyes darted to my friends who looked at me in shock, they had seen my goddess form but this was the first time they've seen my demon form.

Suddenly I saw Jassie and Zeldris on the screen Merlin projected, my full attention went onto that.

"Just let me go and maybe you won't die" Zeldris said and she smirked.

"Silly demon, Jubaku Ensa" she said and he was pulled down by the chains.

My heart thumped harshly in my chest and it felt as if all of my hearts were going to fall out, I had ten hearts due to being half and half.

"No, no no" I whispered as I watched and felt pain linger in my heart and soul.

Instead of tears I felt pure anger and I felt the black magic form in my hands as I watched.

Suddenly I heard a scream and saw she had stabbed one of his hearts.

"ZELDRIS!" I yelled and broke the table that was next to me and I shut my eyes tightly.