13 - Goddess

"Let's test out your goddess side first" Zeldris said and I giggled as he dragged me outside.

He smiled as he stood across from me which was pretty far, "focus on your goddess side" he told me and I nodded.

My body felt tingly and suddenly there was a bright light and I slowly opened my eyes as I stood there.

Zeldris stared at me with wide eyes and I felt slightly uncomfortable.

I looked down at my hands and saw blue dragon looking scales and I felt my face, horns too

As I touched my face my elbows brushed against something feather like and I saw it was wings.

"Come on, now hit with me something cool" he told me and winked after which made me laugh.

I grabbed a pointy rock and threw it straight at him, it hit him square in the jaw and I heard a crack and he spit out blood.

"I meant with your powers!" He yelled as I began to make a white ball of energy in my hand.

"Wait no, don't use healing! It hurts demons" he tried to protest and he ended up getting me angry.

"Just trust me and be quiet Zeldris!" I yelled and he stayed quiet.

I raised my hand and a light appeared and it seemed as if we were in a globe, sparkles were all in the air and I watched Zeldris flinch and I approached him.

A smile found its way onto my face as his jaw healed, I rested on my knees as he finally opened his eyes.

The healing magic was gone and he looked at me in shock, suddenly I was back to normal since I had chosen to stop using that power.

"What~ How did that work?" He asked and I blushed.

"I would never hurt the one I love and care about" I said as I rested my forehead against his and he smiled, I was so happy to have him.