29 - Like Meliodas Loves Elizabeth

As I walked towards my friends I was suddenly pierced from the back, I coughed some blood out.

"You're not going anywhere~ we didn't even get a chance to finish you" Derieri said and waved her hand, Gelda was on the floor passed out and my brows furrowed.

Suddenly the thing that pierced me was pulled out, I noticed it was some of their black magic.

I turned and looked at the two just staring at me, suddenly I was surrounded by Melascula's black magic.

This is where she takes people's souls, right?

I grabbed a rock and threw it at her head and she fell to the floor.

"That was too easy" I whispered and suddenly I was pulled out of the magic.

I grabbed the person and threw them on the floor, I grabbed the sword Pelliot threw at me.

Derieri ran towards me and I swung the sword at her but she blocked it then I jumped and I ended up behind her.

I pressed on a pressure point of her neck and she passed out.

Then I looked at Zeldris to see him looking at Gelda but he wasn't approaching her.

I fell back onto the floor as I cried, I don't know why I was crying.

Next thing I know Zeldris is by my side as he held me close to him.

I smiled at him which made him blush.

"Do you still love her?" I asked him but he shook his head, I wrapped my thin arms around him.

Maybe Zeldris loves me like Meliodas love Elizabeth.

When I thought that I saw Meliodas kiss Elizabeth's belly, they were so perfect.

And I know Zeldris and I are perfect for each other.