31 - Holy War?

I grabbed her by the hair and forced her onto her knees where I then proceeded to kick her in the mouth.

Suddenly her black magic consumed us and we were stuck in that portal thing.

"Don't worry I know I can't take your soul but Derieri is going to release the demons with the other Commandments and you won't stand a chance~" her long tongue slithered around.

"The highest power level your demons have is up to 5000" I said and she raised an eyebrow at me.

"You're going to have to go up against white, red, orange, ochre, green, gray, copper and blue demons. Most importantly the rest of the Commandments and Albion, I think they might add Peronia too~" she said and her tongue danced on her lips.

My eyes widened in shock, "she's dead" I whispered.

"She had one heart left and we helped her and she gained all her hearts back~ good luck defeating us" she whispered.

Suddenly her eyes widened in shock as she stared at me.

"Wait! You're power~ it's more than Meliodas. It's 230,000" she told me.

When she went to open her mouth I ran towards her and jumped onto her shoulders, my thighs rested on her shoulders as I grabbed her head and twisted it.

Her neck snapped and she fell on her knees as the portal vanished, her hearts began to spill out everywhere.

I saw all seven hearts and I stepped on them, blood splattered on me.

Suddenly my demon form went away and I saw Zeldris smiling at me, I walked towards him and wrapped him in a hug.

"She said the Commandments are releasing all types of demons, the Commandments will be leading them" I said and I felt Zeldris tighten his grip on me.

"Then I guess we have to prepare" Meliodas said and I saw Scarlet was all healed up.

"What was that costume? It was really cool" she told me and I smiled.

"I can make another one too, wanna see?" I asked and she nodded eagerly.

She looked at my wings in awe and I bent down then she began touching my arms, horns and my wings

"So pretty~" she whispered.

"I like the other form too!" She squealed.

"This is my goddess form and the other one is my demon form" I informed her and she titled her head to the side.

"I heard the people say demons are monsters but you, Zeldris and daddy are demons but you aren't monsters" she told me and rested her head on my chest.

"No we aren't, but your mommy and I are also goddesses" I told her as I stood and transformed back.

"How is that possible? For you to be both?"

I shrugged and smiled as she sat on the bar.

"Even if we were monsters be sure we would protect you~ not all demons are as good as we are" I whispered.