33 - She's Gone

"She's gone! They took her!" Hawk yelled as he ran into my home, Everyone was here and Scarlet was playing hide and seek with Hawk.

Immediately everyone went into panic mode and we ran towards the part of Liones that remained destroyed.

My eyes wandered and I saw all the demons including the Commandments, there was around three of each demon.

"Where is she?!" Meliodas yelled angrily.

On the way here I had grabbed a scythe that King Bartra Liones had given me, it cut people on both side which was super cool and only the person it was given to could pick it up.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw someone and turned and saw Jassie.

"How are you alive?! I took your soul and destroyed your body" I yelled and she smirked.

"The world works in mysterious ways" she whispered and next thing I know she was kissing Estarossa.

"Mommy! Daddy! Help me!" I heard a little voice and saw Scarlet on top of this small mountain like thing, the dirt was keeping her trapped in.

Suddenly a ball of black magic was shot towards us.

"Merlin take care of the blue demons! Elizabeth take the white ones" Meliodas was barking out orders and he told me to take Peronia.

The little demon smirked at me and I titled my head which made her confused.

"Ark" I whispered and sent it towards her, suddenly her body was torn to pieces and her hearts were on the floor.

I stomped on each one making sure I crushed all seven of them.

Suddenly a something pierced my stomach and I was being lifted into the air, I wasn't in any form so I couldn't fly.

I turned which made me bleed more and I saw I was getting stabbed by the nail of a gray demon.

The demon was slashed and completely destroyed which made me fall to the floor, Diane was in giant form and she had stepped on all the hearts.

Suddenly as I reached the floor I was caught in some arms.

I kissed Zeldris and went running towards Derieri.

"Take this bitch!" I yelled and kicked her back.

I raised my hands and focused my magic, don't hurt my friends, I thought and used healing.

All the demons groaned in pain and their bodies disappeared except for the Commandments.

Diane crushed all the hearts on the floor.