4 - Mated

She ended up excusing me to change since she claimed she didn't want to see my nasty body, I had a better one than her so she was just jealous.

I slipped on a white matching set but it had blue tracing it, I placed a baggy shirt on and some shorts then walked out.

"Now what did you want?" I asked as I crossed my arms angrily, she was really pissing me off.

She smirked and licked her lips with her long and pointy tongue, "your soul seems like it would be tasty" she said, she was floating again.

Zeldris was standing protectively in front of me in a flash when she said that.

"Touch her and I won't hesitate to crush all seven of your hearts" he said and growled after that.

Melascula looked at him in slight disbelief.

She suddenly smirked and turned her body sideways, "you've mated her have you Zeldris?" She asked and my heart skipped ten beats.

He stood silent as she laughed but then set herself onto her feet.

"Doesn't matter, they would never let you be with a human" she said and walked out of the house.

Zeldris turned to me and I blinked once.

He captured my lips in a kiss, his hands on each side of my face so he could make me bend down slightly.

I was taller than him by maybe 4 inches, he soon pulled away and I pouted slightly.

"I have to go, I don't know when I'll visit so keep yourself busy and out of the house" he said and I nodded, maybe I'll try to find a waitressing job or something.

He smiled at me and soon began to walk away.

"Zeldris~ wait" I said and grabbed his shoulder, he swiftly turned and a crimson blush made its way onto my face.

He smiled at me as he awaited what I was about to say.

"Be careful" I said and kissed his forehead and my hand slowly made its way to his cheek and I slightly cupped it, he leaned into my hand and soon enough he was gone again.

I felt sadness overcome me but I decided to suck it up and go look for a job.