Authors note

eh.. hay readers *waves* eh, so, this time i've tried to make my chapters longer. if your reading this and the 'mature' setting isn't on then there is a mature scene coming soon don't worry (if you're in to that sort of thing). i just want to say thanks for all the reads my A Predacon's Tale has gotten. i looked today and it's nearly at 200 reads (yes i know thats for every page read but i'm still so pleased). oh i know my stories aren't great but i'm thinking of doing a smut series of some one of essays and stuff. i have three planned: a pre-war MegOp, Flameburst (A Predacon's Tale) X Optimus Prime and a Flameburst X Molten (A Predacon's tale). i'm taking requests for TFP, RiD15 & Movieverse. i'll try make them to your liking. if you want to give me a plot or basic ideas to go with the story/essay/thing that's fine. i have a few more fan-fictions i'd like to write. one will hopefully be on the 2016 movie SING (in this story you may find my reason behind it)

again with my usual message: if you have any advice for my stories, on how to make them better just let me know, i welcome advice.

i just want to thank my first follower @vampireblood1212 for following me, and to anyone else who decided to follow me thank you so much for caring. now without  further a due, lets start.