15. Old Friends

Illumia woke up a few hours later. Her wounds had been welded, and her dents removed. Her energon had been replenished, but she still felt groggy when she awoke from recharge.

"Welcome back" smiled Windblade as she helped her sister sit up

"Hay" moaned Illumia, rubbing her helm. Windblade pressed a button to get the berth to change to a sitting position. Illumia rested against it when it was in place. Then Windblade sat on the edge of the berth.

"You had us worried" she said with another one of her smiles, but this one showed sadness or maybe guilt or maybe something else, Illumia couldn't tell. "I've missed you a lot, Illumia" she continued, with a tear welling in her optic.

Illumia went to lean forward but flinched at the pain in her abdomen area. Windblade sat closer to her on the berth, and gave her a gentle hug; Illumia gave one back in return. The two stayed like this until Optimus walked over. He cleared his throat before pulling back the curtain.

"I'm sorry to interrupt" he started, as Windblade sat back in the chair she was in before Illumia woke up

"Its fine sir" Windblade replied. Optimus turned to Illumia.

"You probably don't recognize me" he said

"Can't say i do" replied Illumia with a slight moan

"I am Optimus Prime" he said in a way that he hoped she'd remember. Illumia processed the name and tried to figure out how the name was familiar. Until she figured it out.

"Ah. The data clerk" she chuckled. He chuckled back. Then Ratchet came in to look at her vitals, and run some tests. He took some samples of energon and left again.

"Ratchet will take good care of you, Illumination" he comforted. Illumia nodded.

"Wait. Illumination?" Windblade asked, looking at her sister

"Illumination Prime" replied Optimus and Jazz in unison. Jazz had walked over moments before to check up on his former music partner.

***

Within a week Jetfire, Blaster, Illumia and Chromia had made themselves at home in the Autobot base. Illumia spent most of her time catching up with Windblade. She hadn't really thought of the others: Jazz Hot Rod, & Optimus. Well that's how it was until one night; well let's just say she fell in love all over again.