3. Big Arena, Big Crowd

"And why are you excited about that?" asked Illumia

"One: I've never been. And two: have you seen the size of their arenas". The twins looked at each other then at Jazz.

"You mean the Pits" said Windblade

"Pit, arena, same thing. My point is: word is getting around that The Remakes are one of the big bands at the moment. Those pits can hold hundreds of bots. This could be our biggest show yet! I mean big arena, big crowd. right?"

Illumia led the others to the subway station, and then turned to Jazz. "Don't they make enough money from those gladiators? Why would they need us?"

"I asked this question as well and apparently it's because people know this Megatron is going to win so they don't come as often as they would. This means that sales go down and they aren't making as much money as they used to"

"okay" replied Illumia "Jazz, call Hot Rod and Chromia, tell them we'll have a session... wait. when are we playing?"

"this weekend, Saturday"

"ugh, I have a date with Orion tomorrow evening. And we probably won't get to practice till Saturday"

"what about now?" asked jazz

"Soundwave" replied Illumia

"Didn't I tell you he came to me about this booking, he then rang his boss-not our manager if you think I meant her/him?"

"So he's in Iacon?" asked Illumia

"Uh huh" nodded Jazz

"Okay I'll ring him; we'll have a session in an hour. Jazz you ring Chromia and Hot Rod"

"Got it" he said and ran up the steps to Iacon's busy surface. Just as Illumia finished speaking the train rolled up.

"First time for everything" said Windblade. This was the first time the train had arrived on time, since their creation that is.