11. Meet the Gang

(This next part takes place after the battle with the High Council (TRANSFORMERS: Robots in Disguise (2015) finale))

Illumination Prime was flying over the south-side of the city Iacon. She was heading for the bunker that her and her friends were staying in. The friends that were with her were: Jetfire: a former Seeker. He briefed her on the Seeker tactics and other details relating to her Seeker mission.

Chromia: was one of Illumia's former band-mates, had been put on a transport ship. She escaped in a pod that landed on Cybertron; she fell in to stasis, and had only been woken by Illumia.

Then finally there was Blaster: Illumia's former work partner, and the only bot out of the others she truly trusted. Although they all knew her secret, Blaster just seemed more trustworthy than the rest.

The four had been in the bunker for months. Illumia and Jetfire did patrols, while Blaster and Chromia worked communications. Illumia had always been good with frequencies, she and Blaster set up a computer to listen in on Seeker activity, to see if they were heading to Iacon, or if they could find out a little more on this Autobot team that was still fighting the rest of the Decepticons that were on Cybertron.

One Seeker Illumia was particularly interested in was Slipstream. Slipstream was one of the very few femme Seekers. She had been close to Starscream and on several occasions warned him about Illumia, but he didn't listen. Slipstream used to go out with Dreadwing during the war. But one night when Skyquake (Dreadwing's brother) didn't feel like doing his patrols, he and Dreadwing switched colors. Slipstream walked in to Dreadwing's office and saw what she thought was Dreadwing. Dreadwing walked in on the two and was so angry he went and cheated on her as well, with Illumia. Ever since Slipstream has hated Illumia and two had always had a grudge.

(Honestly I just needed a story so they would hate each other XD)

"Welcome back Lumester" Blaster said as Illumia landed

"Hay Blaster" she sighed

"Anything to report?" asked Jetfire as Illumia entered the main room, which was also the communications room and almost every other room.

"Nope"

"Probably because of the dirt of that visor" scoffed Chromia

"How about you join me on the next patrol" said Illumia walking over to Chromia

"Fine" Chromia spat "I will" and she walked off

"Don't mind her" said Jetfire

"The boredom is getting to her" finished Blaster

***

"So what are we looking for?" asked Chromia.

Illumia and Chromia were driving and flying across the south-side of Iacon. It was Illumia's morning patrol and she was pretty surprised the Chromia stuck to her promise of joining her on it. The two were completely unaware the Slipstream and Sunstorm were flying above, ready to fire.

"Well anything" replied Illumia "Seekers, Autobots, Decepticons. I just need some acti-". Slipstream hit them with missiles. Illumia rolled several times as she hit the metal beneath her. Chromia wasn't as well built and was knocked out instantly.

"Finally she's mine" Slipstream growled as she landed by Illumia's limp frame