4. Date, Drink, Prepare, Sing

NEXT NIGHT

Illumia and Orion returned to Illumia's apartment after their date. The only way to describe them was drunk. They'd had a pretty good night at the restaurant and went to Maccadam's after and got drunk. Illumia stumbled through the corridor, towards her room at the end of it. Orion followed her. "Where you goin' sexy?" he slurred

"Ma berth" Illumia replied as she sat down in it. Orion went over to the other side. Illumia reached out, grabbed his chest armour and tugged him towards her, and he stumbled in to the double berth. "Why don't you stay here tonight?" she said through open mouthed kisses.

"Sure" he chuckled "you're...braver when you're tipsy" he slurred

"And you don't think as much" replied Illumia

The two settled down, facing the same direction, with Orion's arm around Illumia's waist and him planting kisses on her shoulder and neck cables. He sobered up a bit and whispered in her audial "I still don't see why you chose me?"

Illumia smirked and said "why wouldn't I?"

(My favourite part of this was defiantly 'ma berth')

***

NEXT MORNING

Illumia looked rather dull helping the band pack their stuff for Kaon. "Fun date?" giggled Chromia

"A bit too fun" replied Illumia rubbing her helm. That's when Windblade came to help them pack.

"I don't know what you did to your boyfriend but I hope it's reversible" said Windblade

"What did you do to my friend?" said Jazz raising his servo and curling his digits in to a fist.

"She let me have a good time" called a voice. As you guessed it's Orion Pax. He looked as though nothing had happened the night before, but when they saw the hot energy filled fuels in his servos (what's coffee to us), they knew he'd been to the café down the road. He'd got refreshments to help with the packing and the day a head.

AT KAON

The band started to unpack the turntable and speakers. Soundwave asked Megatron to let some of the gladiators help the band get ready, by setting up the speakers etc. Soundwave really enjoyed being the D.J. in the band. He took part in every song, he controlled the lighting (in this case he'd be controlling the fire), he really felt important for once in his life. He wanted his stage name to be Sounders and the band liked that. Then sometimes near the end of shows, they'd allow Soundwave to play some of his favourite songs such as Daft Punk, Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger or Viollet, Shooter and allow him to go absolutely crazy with the lights. Soundwave definitely made the show better.

As the crowds started to come in Soundwave went to the table and started to play songs that were just popular at the time. Then when the bands plus ones took their places at the front and if they brought friends they were usually a row behind. The band activated their visors and walked out in to the light of the arena and the sound of fans shouting their names. The noise was deafening and they were still in the four tunnels. Illumia activated her mike which came out by her cheek and the rest had theirs in their servos. They heard the music of the opening song play.

The show had begun...