chapter one.

Growing up was never easy for me. It usually isn't for girls and boys so this isn't a typical sympathy act. I'd always hated myself and then some days I'd love myself. One word..any hateful word would get me down and make me feel useless. I hadn't a reason to feel like this, people hated me. They'd do anything to hurt me , mentally and physically... And this was in school. Why open up to people ? They'll only judge and then go tell everybody twisting the words making you look stupid . I had a loving mother and father but sometimes I always looked for other male attention and affection, father was loving but always out on work and business..so we'd barely ever bond. Which is rare for a sixteen girl to say.

"Isabella Robbie!" Mr Brown's voice echoed

I realised I was in maths class and I'd totally zoned out. I looked at him completely confused

"Yes sir" I answered sitting straight in my seat.

"Your focus is terrible" he snarled

The class starred at me. The usual popular girls laughed and snickered . i only had one best friend and that was ivy. We weren't exactly what you call popular...our nicknames were the outcasts even though we were completely normal.

As you've guessed I'm Isabella Robbie, sixteen years and I attend the biggest school in Gotham.

Busy at my locker. I felt a person behind me.

"I already have a locker beside you which is already embarrassing so don't make it any worse by being noisy" Emily glared

I turned to face her.

"The only noise is your mouth' I hissed

"You dirty little slut" she spat

"I'm not the one who shagged the whole baseball team" I spilled realising I said too much.

"Look at the state of you! You can crack mirrors...and not in the good way"
She got up close and glared down at me in three inch heels.

"Already ladies" Mr stone eased pushing us apart

"This isn't over" Emily hissed walking off hearing her heels creating a rhythm on the varnished floor.

~~

Anyhow after school me and ivy went into the city since i needed a dress for tonight. I was trying a few on in the changing room.

"So remind me what your doing tonight?" Ivy said

"My family is hosting a dinner party and the Napier family is joining" I explained "I don't know...I've never met them and apparently I've gotta dress fancy'

"Who said?" Ivy asked

"Dad" I said

"Doesn't surprise me since he's a millionaire..." Ivy admitted

"You know I don't like it when you put it like that" I admitted

"True though" she said

I came out modelling a dress for her.

"You look fit" she smirked

"Do you think? Not too revealing" I asked

"No! Its sexy" she grinned

"Its only dinner..." I admitted

"So..? There might be attractive people' she said

"I doubt it' I laughed lightly.

After a lot of persuading I decided to buy the dress.

Grabbing the bus for home. Kicking off my converse in the porch and hanging up my denim jacket.

Mum was in the kitchen making dinner.

"So who's coming to this thing tonight?' I asked

"Well Maxwell Napier, Daisy Napier and Jack Napier the son" mum explained

"Why do I have to attend?"

"Your father's rules not mine" she sighed "did you get a dress?"

"Yeah, wanna see?"

I showed her the dress

"Its beautiful" mum smiled

"Ivy helped me" I admitted

"Ivy? Isn't she lesbian??" Mum asked

"Yes. What's your problem?" I asked

"Nothing..." Mum said "anyhow go start getting ready...it starts in an hour"

~~

Upstairs after my shower. I was in underwear gazing at my figure. I wasn't skinny but I wasn't fat. I had curves. Like good bum and boobs with flat stomach and curvy thighs but I still wasn't happy. Dirty blonde hair always in waves with fair skin and blue eyes.

Shaking off the thoughts. I was finally ready. Taking a deep breath and beginning to walk downstairs. I heard multiple voices...here goes nothing...