chapter twelve

Finally coming around. I felt like I was asleep for hours. Looking around the dim lit room. White sheets covering me with my hair tangled and messy. I was only in underwear.
Panicking I sat up. Frantically looking around. Gripping my skull.

I noticed my clothes folded neatly on a chair.

Then it hit me. I was in jokers house. It was pretty silent. Moving my leg I realised it was bandaged and clean. No needles in my back.

I sat up slowly. Dizziness hit me hard . I slipped on a white robe which hung on the back of the door.

I did have two marks on my lower back though.

Walking slowly down the hall to the stairs. It wasn't his old house. For a insane person he had good Taste.

He was sat in the kitchen. Black trousers and a maroon shirt , a few buttons undone.

He turned to face me.

"Ah your awake" he grinned

I stood on the stairs.

"Come. Join me." He insisted

I begun walking over slowly

"How long did i sleep?" I groaned sitting beside him.

"Fourteen hours. Those needles sure did knock you out" he explained

"Who undressed me?" I asked

"Me" he bluntly said getting up.

"But...'

"I have self control Bella! I simply undressed you. Fixed your leg and back and put you to bed" he explained

"Why? Why are you being nice to me?" I asked "you supposed to he evil and sadistic"

"I am" he said "just not to you. Whenever I'm around you the voices shut up and I have no urge to hurt you. Now you must be hungry?"

"I'm starving" i admitted 

"I'll make breakfast" he grinned

"Ohh...I'm sorry if I kick in my sleep .." I said

"Erm... I wouldn't know. You slept in the spare room" he admitted

"Oh" I said sounding disappointed

"That rooms usually used for prostitutes" he admitted

"What!" I spat

"I'm kidding ..." He smirked

I rolled my eyes.

~~

J was actually such a good cook and the food was delicious.

"Oh my god. This is so good" I admitted "wait...have you tried to poison me"

"No bells" he laughed lightly."Even if i did I wouldn't tell you"

I screwed up my face and carried on eating. He smirked and ate with me..

~~

Afterwards I slipped on my clothing from yesterday. My fishnets , mini skirt and vest.

J was wondering around in the kitchen. When I walked in playing with my fingers looking down at the floor then looking at joker.

Wondering how I would ask him.

"Erm... Mister j?' I asked

It felt weird to call him that.

He turned to face me.