chapter four

A guess a month passed. Jack was around a lot and seeing him a suit when I came in from school was everything. He looked gorgeous. And now that he was working with dad jack was giving me a ride home. The lads never bothered me, like ever. School was pretty peaceful. Even better I built a pretty strong bond with jack sort of like a brother and sister.

He was nice to have around since I was in the middle of finals. He would help with my revision. Testing me.

"So Bella ...what's 25sqaured?" Jack asked

"Erm... Six hundred and Twenty five" i answered

"Good!" Jack smiled "l

"C'mon Romeo..." Dad teased

"Okay I'll see you later...keep revising!" Jack insisted. 

So the next day I took my maths exam. And since it only lasted an hour and thirty I got to go home early so Jack picked Me up.

"How'd it go?" He asked

"Good. Everything we revised!" I said confidently.

"I'm glad. So how do you think you did?" Jack asked

"At least a C grade!" I admitted

"Good' he agreed "and i hear its someone's birthday in two weeks"

"Oh...that'" i said

"Yeah! Your gonna be seventeen!" Jack smiled "what should I get you?"

"What? Why?"

"Because i want too' jack admitted

"Surprise me ..."

Jack nodded and continued driving.

Half way down the road. He goes to move the gear stick into second but his hand brushes down my thigh , he freezes. Looking at him where he quickly changes gear.

"Sorry.."

"Its fine...really" I admitted

To be honest he sent me over the edge. It gave me butterflies. Even though it was a little gesture.

"Don't want you feeling awkward" jack said "don't get me wrong I wouldn't mind...

"Jack! Its fine!" I smiled

He smirked and placed his hand on my thigh. Gripping slightly . it was one of my weaknesses.

"Let's not tell anybody about this..."I suggested

"Hmm" he agreed.

~~

So exams passed and my birthday came around quicker than expected.

"So me and your dad get you something which could come some use" mum admitted handing me a set of keys.

Led outside. Dad pulled a grey sheet off a stunning pink Audi.

"Are you serious??" I said "no way!!"

"Look after it will you.!" Dad warned

"Oh my god I love you!!"  I gasped hugging them

It was so elegant and badass.