chapter twenty one.

"LETS GO THEN!" Joker yelled .

This was the most insane I had ever seen Mister J before. The car was hitting eighty miles per hour. The two remaining henchmen shooting from their car.

We were out numbered by a lot. Batman leading the pack.

"Do they ever quit!!" Joker growled

He swerved around may corners and other cars. Batman gripped onto our car roof. I shot and shot but no use.

"OH HA HA" joker laughed

He slammed on the acceleration even more until the car became uncontrollable. Going for the sea.

"Joker..." I warned

He wasn't listening

"JOKER THE WATER!!"I yelled

"HA HA HA HA!!" he laughed

But the car smashed through the railings straight in the icy cold sea. My body went straight through the window. Lying on the bonnet of the car. My whole body shut down.

Until I felt the water beside me shift and two strong arms cradled me against their chest.

His lips pressed to mine I kissed back. Gasping as I woke up. Soaking wet. Mister j's face lit up standing me on my feet.

"We need to keep moving.." J insisted

"Where's frost and slick?" I asked

"That doesn't matter!" J said

We practically ran. No sense of direction . just running in hope of freedom and life.

It wasn't over. Sirens and engine were always close until we could hear gunshots.

Running down some stairs we hit the beech. But j stopped to look at me. Holding my hands.

Guards and batsy becoming extremely close.

"Come on..let's keep going!" I insisted

"Listen to me kitten...tell them I brainwashed you..tell them I hurt you...tell them I kidnapped you...just lie when they catch you" j explained

"Your leaving me!!" I argued

"I'll be back for you!" J admitted "always protect you....until death do us apart!"

"J...

But he took the riffle. Hit me in the jaw with the base... Making me fall to the floor. Just in time for a guard to pull me strongly into his lap.

I couldn't fight....I was too weak and tired. My whole body restrained. Watching mister j run for His life

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!!?" I yelled

He didn't answer. He was already a mile away...running...no sense of direction or place to go.

"JOKER!!?" I yelled

No answer.

Just running in hope of them chasing him so they wouldn't hurt me. The guard holding me strongly. Tears begun falling painfully as I watched the police load their guns and aimed for Mister j.

Crying hysterically. It was like time stood quiet. Everything else ignored
Only hearing my heart beat pound in my chest.

Triggers adjusted.

"NO!" I Yelled

That's when I finally understood what people meant to each other.

BANG!

THE END.

What a cliffhanger ey...anyways this book is now finished. It was o much fun to write and I really hope you enjoyed reading it.