chapter seventeen

The next night we were getting organized for the meeting at the fight club. It was pretty discreet place apparently.

J had sorted a outfit for me. Looking at myself in the mirror i felt exposed and underdressed.

"Baby?" J called "are you ready?"

"Yeah" i called walking to the top of the stairs "but I don't think it suits me!"

J looked twice at me..his lips curved to a smile.
"Bella you look beautiful!" J begun

I stood in front of him

"You don't think its too bold?" I asked

"No!" He sternly said

It was paired with black heels , my hair in two side ponytails hanging down my face with a strand each side. My lips red with natural brown eye lids.

J was in his gold suit. We kinda matched.

After a while of driving we stopped outside.

"Now listen! " j begun "your my property in here! You stay with me at all times"

"Yes mister J" I agreed

"Good girl" he grinned

Getting out he opened my door for me taking my hand firmly in his. The henchmen behind following. Only two today. Frost and slick.

The guards eyes trailed down me and mister j.

"She with you?" He asked

"Clearly!" J growled

Practically pushing past. My eyes widened when I entered.

Two rings. Men of pure muscle. Shorts hanging on their hips with gloves on their hands. Fighting dangerously earning yells from the crowds of men and women.

Hearing the odd ding of bells and whistles. Girls in tight shorts, crop tops and heels walked around smiling, flirting, serving drinks and holding up the round boards. Some women giving lap dances.

I clung to mister j's side. He grinned down at me as we walked then his eyes met the group of men.

"She yours?" One gestured to me.

"Yes especially mine. Touch her you die. Look at her the wrong way..you die. Drool over her. You die!" J warned

"What's your name little one?" He asked ignoring Mister J.