i.

"good morning, beautiful

"good morning, beautiful."

max looked over at her boyfriend and rolled her eyes. "call me that again and i slap you."

"i'll never understand you. you're the only girl i've ever met that doesn't like to be told that she's beautiful," mike replied.

"shut up," the redhead said with a smirk.

"c'mon, let's go get breakfast." mike rolled out of bed and opened the blinds, letting some light in.

max groaned and covered her face. "turn off the sun please," she joked.

her boyfriend scoffed before kissing her forehead. "c'mon."

they walked downstairs and began making breakfast.

within a few minutes a knock came at the door. the two teens looked at each other with confusion apparent on their faces.

mike walked to the front door and opened it to jane and dustin. "hey dude," the curly headed boy said as he walked into the house.

"morning," jane greeted as she followed her boyfriend.

"what're y'all doing here? it's eight am!" mike exclaimed.

"your point?" dustin asked, oblivious.

"mike? who is it?" max called from the kitchen, stopping in her tracks as she walked into the living room. "oh..hey guys."

"max? why are you here?" jane asked.

"didn't we plan to meet at mike's today? isn't that why y'all are here?" the redhead replied.

jane nodded, not wanting to seem as if she hadn't been invited too. she walked into the kitchen with dustin.

"nice cover," mike whispered to his girlfriend.