Chapter 1: Please

The frantic parents kicked and punched and screamed against the body guards that were trying to take them out of the building. Chris McLean stood in front of them, as well as Chef. On the floor in front of them, were 6 babies. One of the parents managed to land a blow on one of the body guards face, and the parents were released. They all ran to their babies. Bridgette and Geoff knelt down in front of their son and his little sister. " We love you both so much." Was all Bridgette could say before bieng handcuffed along with Geoff. Gwen and Trent held their daughter, praying it wasn't for the last time. Izzy was sobbing, while Owen held her and their son. Leshawna and Harold cradled their daughter, telling her how much they loved her. The last  couple managed to fight the guards the longest. "Listen baby, Mommy and Daddy have to leave for a little while alright? But I know your tough, so we need you to be strong. We'll be back." Said Duncan. Courtney picked her up. "I swear, Mommy will do whatever it takes to get you home. Help the other kids. We'll always love you." They were both tazed. Chris smiled. "Chef, get the kids." Chef shook his head sadly, and scooped up the infants.
************************************
When they woke up, they were still on the floor in Chris's office. But the kids were no where to be found. "Look who finally woke up." Said Chris, spinning around his chair to face the 10 of them. "Where. Are. The. Kids?" Asked Duncan grabbing him by the collar. "Better be careful." Chris gestured to the body guards that were still in the room. Duncan dropped him on the floor and walked back to Courtney. Chris stood up and smiled at them. "Legally, I'm the guardian of those kids. Because you made me the guardian of any children you might have, by signing that contract." They all stood there in shock, realizing the massive mistake that they made. Now their children were no longer theirs. "Please, can you just tell us where they are, so we can know if they're safe?" Bridgette pleaded. "I put them in foster care. They could be anywhere really." He didn't get a response because they had already ran out the door. Chris walked through his mansion into a newly constructed room. "Hey there kiddies. Don't worry, I'll take good care of you."