Chapter 9: Our bosses: Part 2

Next was mine. Tyler Morrison in Office #30. I really hope they're cool. Right before I was about to knock, the door opened and whoever came out bumped into me and dropped all their papers. "Crap!" He said grabbing all of them. Once he got them, he realized I was there. "Oh! Sorry about that. I'm guessing that your my new intern?" He has short black curly hair that sits on top of his head, and he wore jeans, and a neon red (it's a real color) t shirt. "Yeah, I am." He smiled shook my hand and motioned for me to follow him. "Sorry Carly! We have papers to deliver, let's go!" This will be interesting.

My turn. Office 33, Denzel Lara. Ian's got this! A couple seconds after I knocked, a dark skinned man with black hair in a snazzy suit opened the door. "Hi! I'm Denzel, your Ian right?" "That's me!" "Great, let's get to work, our job is to pick up stuff and give it to Tyler. He's a good buddy of mine, I think he's getting an intern to." "Cool!"

43, 44, 45! This is my stop. Meadow Braun. I knocked and a woman peeked out from behind the door. "Are you Leah?" She asked quietly. "Yeah..." I said, kind of weirded out by how shy she was. "Come in." I stepped inside and finally got to meet her. She was pretty short with a bun, her hair was dark brown at the top, fading into golden blonde. She wore a classy mauve dress. "I'm Meadow, for the most part we are on the computers, ok?" "Ok." Sweet! I like computers.

Mine is the last one, no biggie. It is a really long walk though. Alright, so my boss is Marisol Lopez. I knocked and a Hispanic woman opened the door. "Hi, you must be Brandon?" She asked. "Yes. That's me." I said trying to give her a fist bump, she gave me a confused smile and fist bumped me. " So we are going to be at the studio, because I help people get ready to o on stage." She said. She has tan skin, with black hair and wears a casual black dress. "Sweet. Let's do this dude."