Chapter 10: No more boring shit

Dacky: It's been a few weeks since we started working at CM, we've actually had a good time. All of our bosses are super cool and we enjoy our jobs. But I'm going insane. Ever since I figured out who my parents are, the need to find them has gotten ten times bigger. If they haven't come to me, then I'll just have to come to them. We quietly ran out of the building and snuck back to our "borrowed van", just when we thought we were in the clear, "What do you think your doing?!" Well fuck.
8 hours earlier
Sandy: Nya is amazing, she's probably the most random, energetic, spazzy person I've ever met. She needed a responsible intern, because sometimes she needs to be reminded to stay on track. One of the greatest things is, she's a vegetarian to! We were sitting in her office, drinking coffee and eating cereal, then she got a phone call. Our job is to answer questions that our viewers have. It's honestly just improv. She had her mouth full, so I answered. "You've reached Celebrity Manhunt, intern speaking." I've been working on my greeting. "Ugh, it's you. This is Blanily. Tell the skinny British lady we're having an emergency meeting. Everyone needs to be there." Ugh. Blanily. "Yes mother." I despise how she makes us call her that, she says that it improves her image. She hung up. "There's an emergency meeting, apparently everyone is going." She stuck her finger down her throat and gagged. "It's probably more information about those poor total drama people. Apparently they are still looking for their kids." I spit out my coffee and she gave me a funny look. "Are you alright?" "Yes! I've never been better! Hurry! You don't want to be late for the meeting!" I said pushing her out the door. As soon as she left, I looked up some names and numbers.
Brandon: After Marisol left, I was just chilling in the office, spinning around in the chair, then the phone started ringing. "Um, hey dude! This is Marisol Lopez's crib, and uh I'm an intern. Crap, I think forgot something." I answered. "Brandon, your lucky this is your sister, otherwise you'd probably get in trouble." Said the person. "Sandy! What's up lil sis?" "Listen, apparently CM has some information on all of our parents! Call Ian and Leah and tell them to meet us in Nya's office." "Sure thing. See ya!" I called my bro and Leah, and did exactly what Sandy asked. When we got to Office 18, Dacky was already there and Carly was right behind us. Sandy filled us in on what happened, I can't believe they're looking for us! Carly said. "So what does this have to do with us?" Dacky spoke up. "Simple. Now we can go find them."
Carly: Is this girl crazy?! Find our parents! Yeah, let's just go ask Chris, Hey, we're going to go find the very people that you took us away from 15 years ago! Fool, I think not. "Excuse me, I don't know what your thinking but that isn't a good idea." I said. Alot of the kids are kind of afraid to tell Dacky anything that could offend her, but as her best friend, I ain't. She glared and said, "This is probably one of the best ideas I've ever had. Don't you want to find your mom and dad? I don't care if nobody is coming with me, I'm going." Crap, she has the 'I don't care what you do I'm not changing my mind' face. After Dacky said that she was going, Brandon almost immediately said "I'll go!" If I didn't know any better, I'd say somebody has a crush. Of course, where Brandon goes, Sandy goes. "That's three." Said Dacky. Looking at the rest of us. Ian shouted, "Yes! I'm sooo in!" That leaves me and Leah. Leah shrugged and said, "Why not? As long as I'm away from Chris and his demons." Ugh! I can't be in the mansion by myself! "Fine. You win. I'll go." Dacky smiled. "We need money, a car, and more information."
Ian: So we have decided to find our parents! We are currently splitting up in groups to go get some stuff we'll need. Sandy, Brandon, and Leah are trying to find out where our parents are, Dacky, me, and Carly are trying to get a vehicle. Once we get a vehicle, we'll drive to the mansion and get some money. But first we need a vehicle. Luckily, CM has a ton of them, for when investigator's go out to find information. Since the outside doors are locked, they didn't bother to lock any of the ones on the inside. We opened the door behind Sierra's desk. It was cold, and pitch black. Carly reached behind us and flipped the lights. This. Is. Amazing. There had to be at least a thousand vehicles in there! Now we need to find the right one. On the wall next to us were a ton of keys. We ran through the rows and rows of vehicles. "How about this one!" I said pointing to a helicopter. Carly laughed, "No, this one!" She said leaning on the hood of a fancy sports car. "Check this out!" Said Dacky, sitting on Harley Davidson. Then I saw the perfect one. "Guys. We have to take this." I said staring at the beauty. "Definetly." They said. It was a massive Rv. We ran inside to check it out. Awesome! (The picture is on top. I don't feel like describing it. I know it's a horrible picture but use your god damn imagination.) We're going to go find the others.
Leah: We ran past the tons of offices to the elevator that would take us to the third floor. We got in and after a moment of silence we started laughing at the stereotypical elevator music. We stepped out after the ding,  and were amazed. The entire floor was made of hot tubs, snack bars, chocolate fountains, basically a rich person paradise. We eventually found a room with a large table, with big fluffy chairs surrounding it. On the table was a map. There was a ton of different colored lines and dots. After reading the key, we discovered each color stood for one of our parents. Shit. They've been mostly everywhere. We grabbed the map and went to find the other three. Carly and Dacky were trying to drag Ian away from a snack bar. "Ian! Let's go!" Shouted Brandon. We all ran to the elevator. Carly preferred to call the stolen rv "our borrowed van" .  As we were walking by the studio, we noticed a large picture hanging up. Probably for the background of tommorow's show. But this picture was special. It's the only family picture of us we've ever seen. Bridgette is lifting up tiny Brandon so he can get a closer look at infant Sandy, who is bieng held by Geoff. They're standing next to my family. My dad is holding me and my mom is right next to him, I think she's teaching me how to roll my eyes. Izzy is about to catch Ian, who is falling off of Owen's shoulder. Dacky is trying to wrestle a bow off of her head, while Courtney is preventing her from doing that, and Duncan is standing by, laughing. Carly is sitting on Leshawna's shoulders,  braiding her hair while Harold gives Leshawna kiss on the cheek. We're all staring at it, but the sooner we leave, the sooner we can het our families back. "We need to go." I say softly to the others, holding back tears. "Yeah. Let's go." Says Brandon, helping a crying Sandy.   Dacky kept staring at the picture, obviously upset. I pulled her into a hug. She said the words that we were all thinking. "Why did Chris have to mess it all up?"
Dacky: Now: Well fuck. We almost got out without a single person spotting us. Until now. Every single one of our bosses, had caught us. But, they weren't mad. They were... smiling? "Erm, we, uh, were making sure the, tires worked?" Said Brandon,  Sandy facepalmed afterwards. Marisol laughed. "Chill, we aren't here to bust you." We all breathed a sigh of relief. Tyler started talking. "We saw the picture, and realized who you are." Meadow. "We are so sorry that this happened to you." Denzel. "So, we are letting you go find your parents." We all cheered. "But, there's a catch." Said Kamryn. We all waited. Nya squealed. "Eee! Presents!" We all laughed. Nya handed Sandy a cowboy hat, and a blue hoodie. "The hat was your dad's, and the hoodie was your mom's." Said Nya. Marisol gave Brandon a men's necklace and a whistle. "That's your dad's necklace, and mom's whistle." Brandon was about to blow the whistle, but Marisol stopped him. "Not indoors." Leah's turn. She got a journal and blender necklace from Meadow. Ian got, a cassette? He thought it was great. Carly got a pair of nunchucks and hoop earrings. "The bigger the hoop the bigger the-" Carly playfully shoved me before I could finish. My turn. Kamryn gave me probably the two best presents I have received in my life. My dad's pocket knife, and my mom's pda. I hugged her and we all said our goodbyes, and hopped in the rv.