The Club

No Ones POV

Sae Ra and Iggy were now on their ninth shot and counting. Ringa Linga started to play and the girls got up making their way to the center of the floor. They began swaying their hips to the beat not knowing they were being watched.

Sae Ra POV

I danced with Iggy as the song went on. I felt free when I'm drunk. But I'm glad I'm not a sloppy drunk. My hazel eyes met familiar brown ones as they watched me dance. I saw the person smirk as they got up and snaked through the crowd to get to me. Two hands placed themselves on my waist and I turned to see him smelling like straight alcohol. He smirked as I grinded my hips into his.

"Damn your beautiful.", He whispered in my ear sending chills down my spine.

I titled my head and his lips crashed into mine. He licked my lips for entrance and I opened my mouth letting his tongue explore mine. I felt something poke me in my back and smiled.

"We should get out of here." He said and I hesitated before nodding.

I curse the alcohol for turning my body against me.

Iggy POV

I didn't feel Sae Ra behind me anymore and turned around. I sighed as she had her tongue down some guys throat. He moved to whisper in her ear and my eyes widened. It wasn't just some guy it was GD as in Big Bang's leader GD. I stumbled towards them but stopped when I bumped into a guy. I looked up and saw the guy from earlier.

"Hey umm I'm Taeyang.", He introduced with an adorable eye smile.

Ok that has to be the alcohol talking. I smiled and told him my name.

"I saw you dancing and I guess your pretty good.", he complemented.

"Thanks.", I said before he kissed me.

I was shocked but quickly recovered and kissed back as he wrapped his arms around my waist. I was drunk and didn't really have the thought to push him away.

"You wanna come with me?", He asked and I unintentionally nodded.

He grabbed my hand and we walked out of the club to a car. I got in and Sae Ra was already there making out with GD. After a few minutes we pulled into a driveway. He led me to his room and we fell onto the bed. And the it happened.

A/N- Hehe the guys are drink to so....No one will remember but the girls.