New Ally

Cho POV

After Zelo left I sat next to Sae Ra's bed. I grabbed her hand and pushed some hair out of her face.

"I'll be back.", GD said leaving.

I nodded to Jungkook and he followed him. I looked back at Sae and a tear fell as I smiled.

"You'll be ok. I met J-Hope's girlfriend. She's nice and sweet. She's also really pretty I'd say girl crush material.", I laughed. "Zelo came as well. He's your twin brother. Umma gave him to Appa when they split. He was cool and laid back like you. GD has never left either well until now. I just hope he doesn't do anything stupid involving Exo."

Just as I said that I felt a light squeeze. My head snapped up and I watched her.

"Come on Sae your the only one who can stop him.", I urged and I felt another squeeze.

After a while I didn't feel anything. I sighed and cried next to her.

"Cho?"

Jungkook POV

I followed hyung into the hall and heard him on the phone.

"Yeah we leave tonight. They won't see it coming.", he said into the phone and I turned the corner only to bump into someone.

"Omo mainhae.", they said and I looked up to see a boy.

"No I wasn't looking.", I said and he helped me up.

"I'm Baekhyun by the way.", he introduced.

Jungkook.", I said.

"Oh Zelo told me about your girlfriend's and his sister.", he frowned.

"He did?", I asked.

"Ne. The rest of Exo were reckless and stupid, so me and Zelo are gonna help.", he smiled.

"Alright then.", I nodded.

A/N- Yay Bacon---I mean Baekhyun has appeared.