The Truth

Sae Ra POV

I hated lying to her but now isn't a good time to tell her. I continued to walk past the park and to the house. I heard everyone calling my name so I put my headphones in and kept on walking.

Min Ha POV

Standing here listening to my brother lash out at Sae Ra was not what I wanted to be doing.

"Would you stop.", I sighed and he turned to look at me.

"Why are you defending her?", he asked.

"Because it's the right thing to do. All your doing is trying to pick a fight.", I told him.

"Top take her home now.", he said to Top and I scoffed.

"There you are telling someone to take me home just to get out of an argument. Man the hell up and stop being a little boy!", I shouted walking away leaving them all shocked.

I got home slamming the door as I sighed in frustration. I fell on my bed and looked at the picture on my nightstand.

"Umma where are you?"

Sae Ra POV

I got home and went up my room. I began searching for my memory book which wasn't here.

"Cho..", I mumbled going into her room.

I reached under her bed and felt around for the book.

"No, no, no, no", I said pulling out a shoe, a comb, my blue shirt, and a candy bar I had. "So this is where she hid it."

I got up to put it in the trash but before I dumped it something caught my eye. I grabbed a pen and fished it out. My mouth dropped as I pulled the condom out. And I still had bodily functions in it! I dropped it as quick as I picked it up before running out of the room when I heard the door open.

"Cho Hee you get up here right now!", I shouted and she ran upstairs with Jungkook. "You stay"

"You called.", she said.

"Look in the trash and tell me what you see.", I crossed my arms as she passed me.

"Um paper.", she said.

"No what is that", I pointed to it.

"Oh t-that.", she studdered.

"Yes that. Please tell me you didn't.", I said.

"I was worried that day you didn't come home and it helped. It was my idea.", she said and I relaxed.

That night........I pinched the bridge of my nose and sighed.

"Fine", I said walking out.

"Fine! Fine! That's it you haven't attempted to kill Jungkook yet.", she shouted walking after me.

"Yah!", Jungkook said confused.

"You wouldn't just let that go. What aren't you telling me?", she asked.

Its now or never. "Truth is........

A/N- Like I said the guys don't remember what happened so he is acting his old mean ass self. lol.