The New House

GD POV

We had finally pulled up to the house and I must say wow. Thank you umma and appa. I looked over to Sae Ra and saw she was fast asleep. I smiled and stared at her. Wow I'm lucky huh. I gently shook her and her eyes fluttered open revealing those beautiful hazel orbs. She noticed me staring and blushed.

"Don't stare at me.", She whined.

"Can help it mainhae.", I shrugged.

She stretched before getting out of the truck and I followed her. She stood in awe of the house and I back hugged her.

"What are you doing?', She giggled and I smiled.

"Just hugging my girl."

We walked into the house and i heard Seungri whining already.

"Hyung give it back."

Taeyang tossed his phone to Top as they played monkey in the middle. Sae Ra giggled and I kissed her cheek.

"Aww your just one bog softie aren't you oppa.", Min Ha teased.

"Shut up.", I mumbled.

Sae Ra ran from my arms up the stairs. I watched as she looked like a little kid. I followed her and saw she picked the master bedroom.

"This room was mine anyway.", I shrugged.

It didn't take us long to unpack everything and get everyone settled. We gathered in the game room and lounged around the rest of the day. Sae Ra sat between my legs on the floor. Cho and Jungkook were on the couch with Jimin and Min Ha.

"I've seen you guys dance and your good.", Iggy told me.

"Thanks. Been dancing for a while.", I replied and she laughed.

"Me and the girls have our own dance sessions.", Iggy said smirking at Sae Ra.

"No Iggy I just want to chill here.", she whined and I chuckled.

"Come on I wanna see what your working with."

"Yeah the basement is big enough to dance.", Min Ha added.

I got up and went to get a stereo with some cds. When I came back everyone was laughing as Sae Ra was pouting on the floor.

"Lets go then.", Hyelee shouted.

"I was supposed to say that.", Sae Ra whined.

"Well I beat you too it.", Hyelee countered.

"One day I'm gonna kick your ass.", Sae Ra pointed at her as they walked downstairs.

"I'll be sure to prove you wrong when that day actually comes.", Hyelee smirked.

A/N- Ran out of ideas for this chapter. But more to come.