Fight Or Die Trying

A/N- Sorry for not updating hehe. But here it is.

Sae Ra POV

We all walked out of school and straight to the house. I ran inside only to find an empty house. I heard a groan and went to the kitchen. There I found JB regaining consciousness on the floor.

"JB", BamBam called going to his side.

"What happened?", I asked.

"Mark called telling GD how he and Min Ha will leave town. I tried to stop him but he knocked me out.", he explained.

"Where did he go?", I asked kneeling next to him.

"Him and the rest of Bigbang went to the train yard.", he told me and I called Iggy.

"Train yard now!", I said before hanging up.

GD POV

I drove full speed down the road as I gripped the steering wheel. Seungri grabbed my shoulder and I brushed him off.

"Hyung slow down.", he said sternly.

"Seungri don't touch me.", I growled.

"Well get her back GD. Calm down.", Taeyang told me.

"Just leave me alone alright!", I shouted pulling into the train yard.

"Mark!!", I yelled out and he walked out from behind a train.

"GD. You came to see us off.", he smirked and I balled my fists.

I looked behind him and saw min Ha tied to a chair. She looked scared as Mark pulled out a gun.

"Let her go Mark.", Seungri warned.

"Or what? She was the love of my life. Until GD ruined that.", He said.

"You lied about Got7 and I'm sure if she was the love of your life you'd know how she feels about liars.", Daesung retorted.

"I had to. Didn't want her getting hurt.", he shrugged. 

"If you want her safe then give her back to us.", I told him and he laughed.

"Can't do that.", Mark said gunning me down.

Taeyang, Seungri, Top, and Daesung all pulled out their guns pointing them at Mark. He chuckled while walking over to Min Ha. He turned to me with a smirk on his face. My eyes widened when Sae Ra appeared before punching Mark in the jaw. He fell to the ground and she began untie Min Ha.

"Damn you little bitch.", he snarled getting ready to hit her.

"Mark! This is with you and me.", I told him.

"Lets settle this then.", he laughed.

I ran to Mark grabbing his collar punching him repeatedly. He kicked me in the knee and I lost my balance.  He spit out blood and shot me in the shoulder. I clutched my arm and put space between me and him.

"Not bad.", Mark smirked.