Fire

Sae Ra POV

"Truth is......", I stopped when I saw smoke from down the block.

I know where that is.

"No.", I muttered before running out the door.

"Sae Ra!", Cho called running after me with Jungkook, Jimin, and V.

I kept running hoping everything was ok. I froze when I saw it. The dance studio, on fire, and tearing apart. I felt uneasy and turned my head. My heart stopped as they put Iggy on a stretcher while wrapping up a wound on her stomach. I ran towards her and she smiled when she saw me.

"What happened?", I asked trying not to cry.

"I don't know.", she strained.

"Why did you come here by yourself.", I asked tears formed in my eyes.

"Its just a few bumps and bruises nothing major.", she said.

She held up the video tape we recorded our dances on before giving it to me.

"You'll be ok.", I smiled as the tears fell.

She nodded before they rolled her into the ambulance. I waved before they closed the door and drove off. I turned back to the studio and saw writing on the inside wall.

"Your Next" Cho, Clary, and even Hyelee all wrapped their arms around me as I watched it burn.

"They're gonna pay for this", I thought to myself.

The next day I didn't have the energy get up and go to school so I stayed home. I got up and went to the kitchen and saw a note on the table.

Morning sis. Breakfast is in the fridge. Stay in bed and please don't do anything stupid or dangerous.

~Cho

P.S. Don't kill Jungkook he is terrified.

I slightly smiled and went back upstairs. I quickly took a shower and put on some black sunny jeans with a purple crop top and my leather jacket. I grabbed my purple converse and went out the door locking it. I walled to Big Bang's so called hide out.

"Woah what are you doing here?", Seungri asked.

I ignored him and continued walking. He grabbed my shoulder and I pulled his wrist back.

"Don't touch me.", I said letting him go.

"GD!!!!!! Where the fuck are you.", I yelled and he came outside.

"What the fuck do you want?", he asked.

"Did you do it?", I shouted.

"Do what?", he asked again.

"Did you or did you not burn the studio down!", I yelled and his eyes widened.

"No even I wouldn't do that.", he told me and I walked off.

"Yah!", he shouted after me but I was determined to find out who was behind this.

GD POV

I watched her leave before Daesung approached me. He just smiled and went back inside.

A/N- forgot author note so Fantastic Baby