Visiting

GD POV

I've been here for months waiting for her to wake up. I tried not to cry but some nights I couldn't help it. I heard the door open and I turned to see Cho and Jungkook. Another person came in but I didn't recognize him.

"Who's he?", I asked coldly.

"Believe it or not Sae's twin brother.", she told me and my eyes widened.

"Luhan's step brother.", Jungkook added.

"Luhan huh. You know he partly the reason your sister is in a coma now?", I snapped.

"No. I didn't.", he frowned.

"Hyung he had no part in it.", Jungkook sighed.

"I'm sorry.", I said and he nodded.

"Zelo this is your twin. And if you see your brother let him know what you found out.", Cho told him.

"Wow. We do look alike.", he smiled. "Finally met my family."

"And Luhan?", I asked.

"Yeah need to have a chat with him myself.", he said before his phone rang.

"What is it?", Cho asked.

"I have to go. I'm sorry.", he whispered leaving.

Zelo POV

I walked outside and started walking home. As I was down the street I heard a car pull up next to me.

"Yah pabo it's cold outside get in.", I heard Luhan say.

I got in and he pulled off. I didn't say a word the whole way home. He looked over at me constantly trying to figure put what's wrong. He sighed and pulled over.

"Why did you stop?", I asked not looking at him.

"What's wrong with you?", he asked softly.

"Nothing I just want to go home.",I said and he chuckled.

"Your a bad liar you know."

"Did you know I was adopted?", I asked and he frowned.

"Who told you?"

"Mom did. And you know what else I found out. My twin sister is in the hospital because of you and your little crew!", I shouted and he went wide eyed.

"What?"

"Sae Ra. My twin fucking sister.", I yelled.

"That girl. No fucking way. Besides the rest of them won't last long.", he said thinking I was joking.

"I'm fucking serious. Any of you hurt them and I'll make your lives a living hell.", I snarled getting out.

Luhan was speechless as I slammed his door and walked home.

A/N- Ohhh snap Zelo.