Where is She?

Cho POV

I heard the door burst open and saw Daesung and Taeyang carrying an unconscious GD. I didn't see Sae Ra come in and hopped up.

"Where's Sarah?", I asked and Seungri froze.

"Ask Min Ha she knows.", he said earning a glare from her.

He shrugged it off and walked towards the back to get bandages. I turned to her as she stared at her brother.

"Well?", I said.

"I don't know she ran off.", she stated and began walking past me.

"Where?", Iggy asked blocking her path.

"Like I said I don't know.", she snapped.

"You should. Your the reason she ran off the way she did.", Clary said jumping in the discussion.

"What did you say?", I asked her with venom in my voice.

"That it's her fault GD got shot. They were after her and she knew it. Why hang with us.", she said coldly.

"Then why befriend her in the first place!", Clary shouted.

I went to punch her in the face but Iggy caught my hand. She shook her head and tears formed in my eyes.

"We don't have time we should find her.", She told me and I fell to my knees.

Iggy glared at Min Ha before getting in her face.

"If my best friend ends up dead I will personally deal with you.", she spat pushing past her.

Iggy POV

I walked back to Taeyang's room and found him treating GD's wound. I knocked lightly on the door and he looked up. He smiled when he saw me and I sat next to him. When I got closer I noticed tears in his eyes. I placed a hand on his shoulder and he leaned onto me.

"He's my best friend. Selfish and mean but all that changed when he met her.", he told me.

"Sae Ra?", I asked and he nodded.

"He likes her. More than he knows. He doesn't smoke or drink now.", he said quietly. "Which is why we have to find her."

I nodded and he began to cry into my shoulder. I rested my head on his and comforted him the best way I could as he cried over his best friend. I hope our positions won't switch any time soon.

A/N- Ok I will try to update the way I was but I got sidetracked lol mainhae. Anyway how was it.