Shootout

Sae Ra POV

I froze as his lips brushed mine. Part of me was saying how dangerous this was but a bigger part was saying go for it. I crashed my lips into his and he grabbed my waist. I opened my mouth to give him entry and he wasted no time plunging his tongue into my mouth. I let out a moan and the door unlocked. We broke apart looking natural as Cho and Min Ha walked in.

"Hey you guys done packing?", he asked and the two girls nodded. 

"We should go shopping. Gives us time to get to know each other.", Cho said.

I exchanged looks with GD and he smiled.

"I don't know this could be risky with the whole Got7 thing.", I shrugged and GD chuckled.

"Don't worry we never leave light.", he smirked grabbing a pistol.

"Are you ok to walk?", Cho asked and I giggled.

"I'm fine Cho.", I said getting up. "I should probably shower and change though."

They all laughed and I huffed going to shower. When I was done GD, myself, and Min Ha went to the car and I saw the crew.(Seungri, Taeyang, Top, Daesung, Clary, and Jimin.)

"Let's go!!", Hyelee cheered.

We got to the mall and broke off into groups. I saw a goodies person staring at us but brushed it off. I noticed Top flirting with Clary and gave her the look. She blushed and I felt a tug on my arm. I turned to see GD standing there with a smile on his face.

"Hey do you umm wanna go to the food court.", he asked shyly.

"Aww your all shy and cute.", I teased and nodded.

As we are I noticed a person in a black hoodie watching us. The same person from earlier. I tapped GD with my foot and smiled when he looked up.

"Act natural. I think we're being followed and watched.", I smiled and he chuckled going along.

"Where."

"Black hood. Been there since we got here.", I said and he got up to throw away our trays.

He grabbed my hand and we walked back to the entrance. He pulled out his phone and called Top.

"Top. Everyone to the entrance now they found us.", he said and hung up.

We got to the entrance and I heard a chuckle.

"Where do you think your going baby blue?"

I turned and saw Mark with BamBam and Jr behind him. Jr glared at me and GD pushed me behind him when he pulled his gun.

"I wouldn't do that.", Top said from behind them along with Seungri and Taeyang.

Gun pointed everywhere and Mark fired first causing chaos within the mall. BamBam fired at Clary and Top who hid behind a pillar while Jr took shots at Seungri and Daesung. Yugyeom grabbed me from behind dragging me off. Taeyang pulled him off me and punched him in the face. I grabbed GD's hand and we all ran to the cars.

"Stop!", Mark roared as he walked towards us.

"What exactly do you want Mark.", Min Ha shouted.

"Your brother's girlfriend. We have a score to settle.", he smirked and GD pulled his gun.

"GD", Min Ha warned.

"Listen to the bitch.", Mark agreed and GD snapped.

He dripped his gun and tackled Mark to the ground. Punches were thrown and the gun flew out of Mark's hand. GD grabbed it and the two began fighting over the gun with me desperately trying to stop them. Before I knew it a the gun went off.

A/N- Late update I know I'm sorry. Still trying to keep up hehe bare with me. I hope your enjoying the story.