Look Alike

Cho POV

She has been in this hospital for two months and hasn't woken up yet. School has been really dull, no one speaks at lunch anymore without Sae Ra. On a good note J-Hope has a girlfriend now, she's really nice. Her name is Kate and she helps out with getting Sae Ra her missed assignments so she won't fall behind. I took a class with her and we just talked. Her and J-Hope are really cute together.

"I'm still worried.", I sighed.

"She will be fine. From what I've heard she's a fighter.", Kate smiled and the teacher spoke.

"Everyone calm down. We have a new student who will be joining us.", he said and I boy walked in.

"Annyeong Je ireumeun Zelo imnida.", he mumbled moving to a empty seat behind me.

"He looks like Sae Ra."

"They could be twins."

"Are they related?"

Those questions were asked all around the classroom so I turned to look for myself. He does look like her exactly. Kate tapped me and I could tell she's thinking what I'm thinking.

"You don't think?", I asked.

"No way.", she mumbled in disbelief.

"Hey your Zelo right?", I asked him and he nodded.
"You look like my sister.", I said and he chuckled.
"Really now? Well I guess my dad has some explaining to do.", he joked.
"Have you been picked on yet?", Kate asked him.
"What no?", he said confused.
"Oh it's probably because your a boy.", She sighed turning around.
"Who is the girl everyone is comparing me to?", he asked me.
"My sister. She's in a coma right now.", I stated and his eyes widened.
"What happened?", he asked curious.
"She saved my life, falling out of a window in the process.", I told him and he looked at me with saddened eyes.
"I'm sorry.", he apologized.
"Its fine. Our own father doesn't even know.", I scoffed.
"Parents separated?", he asked.
"Yes. I wasn't even born yet.", I said.
"Wow some life.", he joked.
"Yeah I know.", I laughed as the bell rung.

"Hey wanna eat lunch with us?", i asked and he nodded happily.

"Yay i have friends'', he cheered and we laughed.

A/N- Yay continuing on.