Time For Romance

Iggy POV

We got back to the house and the guys started packing.

"None of us can stay here. Its not safe.", Taeyang told me.

"Then where to?", I asked him.

"GD and Min Ha's parents left then a house. I mean like a huge house. We can stay there it's a secret location.", he said before looking at me.

"Why did you follow us?"

"My bestie was out there so....", I trailed off as he got closer.

I crashed my lips to his and he wrapped his arms around me as we fell onto the bed.

Clary POV

"What to pack first.", I said to myself.

"Preferably your clothes.", a voice told me.

I turned to see Top leaning on the door frame. I laughed and blushed as I nodded.

"Your probably right."

He walked towards me and I backed up to the wall. He put his hands on both sides of my head so I was trapped.

"Your pretty Clary did you know that?", he asked and pecked my lips.

Min Ha POV

I sat beside Jimin who was playing rock paper scissors with Suga for a slice a pie. When he won he hopped up and did the dance for Ringa Linga. I giggled and admired Jimin. His face, his laugh, and his body omo I shouldn't be thinking this. He sat back down with the pie and it looked good. I stared at the pie and Jimin chuckled when he caught me.

"Want a piece?", He asked and I shook my head.

Come on Min Ha let it go. Not all guys are like Mark. He began eating and I stared again.

"You want some don't you.", Jimin joked and I shyly nodded.

He put a piece on the fork making airplane noises. I blushed as I opened my mouth and he fed me the pie.

"Thank you.", I said and he nodded.

"Anytime. Your cute when you blush by the way.", he told me getting up going to the kitchen.

Sae Ra POV

My eyes fluttered open and I noticed GD asleep in a chair next to me. I smiled as he looked like a small child. I moved a strand of hair from his face and he smiled in his sleep. I sat up and traced my finger over his lips. I leaned over and kissed his lips softly. I was about to pull away until he kissed back putting his hand behind my head. I grabbed his shirt and he chuckled.

"The drug is still in your system."

He laid me back down before kissing me again.

"Later when your you ok. I promise.", he smiled as I giggled.

"Yeah we won't be drunk this time."

"I'm gonna go help pack.", he said getting up.

I stopped him by grabbing his shirt pulling him towards me for one more kiss.

A/N- They're moving again. Mark shall never find us.

M- Yes I will

SR- Go away pabo.

Lol moments also don't forget to vote and follow VIPS.